Author Topic: Modern mod  (Read 4150 times)

I could use some help with a upcoming RPG ill be making , it will be a modern day RPG , so i need help with a gui , modern guns , money system , modern viechels , a city and the such , so whos onboard ?

Right... What are you making in this?

Also, wrong forum. I'd say Modification Discussion would work.

You could do what BAC did in RtB and make a pack full of mods such as the money mod, vehicles wepons etc etc...

I'd help but im currently busy learning how to fix some damn script that ive been working on...

(says "hey <playername>" when a player joins but sometimes it says "hey <playername>" when a player leaves, leaevs minigaem, joins minigame)

I'll help, here is a  smoke grenade, just nedds to be fixed colors.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=23914.0

And give me other things and I'll work on MODELS not script though.

You know, there is a modern RPG already: Rise of Blockland
And I don't think we need a fight between 2 of them.

My mod would be diffrent though no cost for building just for buying a landspace .

I'll help, here is a  smoke grenade, just nedds to be fixed colors.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=23914.0

And give me other things and I'll work on MODELS not script though.

also thanks for smoke greande

smoke grenade! :D    can you make one that has red smoke plz? that'd be cewl for like, an air strike beacon or sometin. Anyways, back to the topic, i think that would be a good mod, cant wait for it to happen.

I could use some help with a upcoming RPG ill be making , it will be a modern day RPG , so i need help with a gui , modern guns , money system , modern viechels , a city and the such , so whos onboard ?
So basicly you want someone to make you an rpg and then take the credit?
Besides the lack of coders and modelers and coders who will actually do this kinda stuff, hell no.

Besides the lack of coders and modelers and coders who will actually do this kinda stuff, hell no.

I'd be happy to try and model anything you throw at me, but I can't code. MuffinMix is a good coder though. PM him.

ok cool it's coming togteher and , the smoke grenade won't show up .

Right... What are you making in this?

so we kida of started but it is semi future instead

I HATE do not like people who do this sort of thing...

DO PART OF IT YOURSELF, DON'T JUST CLAIM CREDIT FOR OTHERS' WORK.