Author Topic: Where is Iban?  (Read 2092 times)

He was on my server a couple weeks ago actually.
I had so much to talk about, but he said he was just checking to see if City RPG was still popular.

I asked him for his steam but he said he didn't add Blockland people.
Apparently he has a job, making good money, don't worry about him.
City RPG seems like the only thing he really ever did (or at least that I know of.) And he's only coming on now to see if it's still popular?
And when you add the fact that he apparently doesn't add BL people, it sounds like he has something against the BL community

I mean I personally think that this community can be pretty harsh a lot of the time, but I'm still a part of it. That sorta behavior is almost a little insulting
Although I'm just going by your account, I really don't know much of anything about him so I guess I have no room to judge.

City RPG seems like the only thing he really ever did (or at least that I know of.) And he's only coming on now to see if it's still popular?
And when you add the fact that he apparently doesn't add BL people, it sounds like he has something against the BL community

I mean I personally think that this community can be pretty harsh a lot of the time, but I'm still a part of it. That sorta behavior is almost a little insulting
Although I'm just going by your account, I really don't know much of anything about him so I guess I have no room to judge.

nope he did ZAPT stuff too

also iban if youre reading this i want to have passionate love in france with you pls