Author Topic: THE SCHOOL BUS: NOPE  (Read 2251 times)

Just threaten to kick their ass or something if they are being annoying.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Run a scan on your comp, please.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
No please no. Don't do this new post stuff again.

Just threaten to kick their ass or something if they are being annoying.
well
1. my school has a no-bullying policy
2. its like 12 of them back there and im 99% sure no one would back me up

you should tell them about the time a bus ended up getting hit by a train because everybody was being so loud and talking and everything that nobody noticed or heard the lights. The bus ended up getting hit and everybody on it died.

It's actually a true story.
ever tried to tell a toddler high on cocaine-sugar to sit down?
its basically the same thing
My bus is pretty quiet, save for days a bunch of immature kids yell "forget" every other word and blast stuffty metal music and Skrillex through their istuffs.
would you rather hear skrillex or rick ross?

OH MY loving GOD
my computer made a loving ad out of your words and autistic children was highlighted
and the loving ad says
"Are you seeking autistic children?"
I think you have an advertisement spamming virus mate.

I think you have an advertisement spamming virus mate.
i know, but it made me laugh my ass off

I actually like my bus, and my bus driver.
He actually is a nice guy.

the upperclassmen should always be the dominant ones, dont let freshman act like annoying little forgets. my bus rides have always been fine, just talk with a group of friends usually in the back and if someones annoying af then you tell them to shut up

Skrillex.
my bus is all 2chainz n rick ross

all you can hear is the tempo so its basically bells or some stuff for 4 minutes straight
people need to stop watching BET
the upperclassmen should always be the dominant ones, dont let freshman act like annoying little forgets. my bus rides have always been fine, just talk with a group of friends usually in the back and if someones annoying af then you tell them to shut up
the back used to consist of sophmores/juniors and actually made my laugh
but they all get rides from their friends with cars now, and the one junior that's back there is prolly there cuz he has nowhere else to go

today I sat next to a neckbeard who was playing a Japanese dating simulator who wouldn't stop talking about his radical Battle for Middle Earth RTS which he bought for $100. the kid in-front of me was being a loud obnoxious forget trying to get the attention of some girl on the opposite row of seats (leaning right across some poor sod who had the misfortune to sit between them) by making love jokes. The guy sitting with the girl was getting real butthurt and being defensive of her (try make it more obvious, white knight).

Also the sophomore's think that since they've been there for a year it's their god given right to sit 3 rows from the back and talk stuff about freshmen (oh wow you're sooo much older right? forget you, you're just as bad)

I can't stand the bus. Whenever I can I just grab my IPod and crank up the music until I can't hear anyone. I will never understand how people have so much energy to be so stupid on the morning bus ride. It's even worse in the afternoon.

my bus driver makes us sit 3 to a seat when only 2 people can sit to a seat without being crammed

3 years ago i had a bus driver let us get ice cream at a gas station for free on the last day of school

'twas great

Bus drivers even assign kids to their own seat if the bus environment deteriorates. Have this happen to you guys before?

Bus drivers even assign kids to their own seat if the bus environment deteriorates. Have this happen to you guys before?
Yes, it sucked.

what the forget
middle school, bus drive: everyone else starts saying snake louder and louder until someone gets in trouble. i learned to bring headphones real quick.