Author Topic: Twenty-Two Reasons Not to Go Vegetarian  (Read 6930 times)

I absolutely have no pity for the chickens that died for my meal. Those things are loving evil. Also all this talk about food is making me hungry

I had chicken fettuccini alfredo last night, it was amazing.
I feel bad for having meat when I vouched to go vegetarian or at least stay away from all meats (not including fish) last month.

I had chicken fettuccini alfredo last night, it was amazing.
I feel bad for having meat when I vouched to go vegetarian or at least stay away from all meats (not including fish) last month.
i haven't eaten meat for about 5 months so ur just not hardcore enough obviously

Meat doesn't taste better.

The seasonings and greases and fats and oils is what makes it taste like it does.

Still eating that stuff though.

i haven't eaten meat for about 5 months so ur just not hardcore enough obviously

5 months? Impressive, I have never even gone 2 weeks without meat. Instead of cutting out all meat, I'll start a vegetarian diet but I'd allow myself to eat fish.

Meat doesn't taste better.

The seasonings and greases and fats and oils is what makes it taste like it does.

Still eating that stuff though.

Meat especially steak feels like rubber to me and tastes like blood, fish however naturally can have a pleasant taste.

5 months? Impressive, I have never even gone 2 weeks without meat. Instead of cutting out all meat, I'll start a vegetarian diet but I'd allow myself to eat fish.

Meat especially steak feels like rubber to me and tastes like blood, fish however naturally can have a pleasant taste.

Steak is delicious with blood.

My family bought half of a pig a few days ago.
We have so much scrapple.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:29:00 PM by joe411 »

Steak is delicious with blood.

You haven't tried steak with my blood then, you'll lick your fingers.

You haven't tried steak with my blood then, you'll lick your fingers.
It's a date.

vegetarians/vegans in a nutshell:
"hey we dont like eating animals, pigeons try to eat us because they think we are an embarrasing excuse for an omnivore, but we don't attack it because pigeons are innocent animals"

A lot of people don't go vegan or vegetarian just to save animals, it is done primarily to have a healthier lifestyle and a longer life.

A lot of people don't go vegan or vegetarian just to save animals, it is done primarily to have a healthier lifestyle and a longer life.

Which isn't true. You'll live just as long as the meat eaters, of course not counting in that everyone has a specific death clock.

Meat is good

But you can be a vegetarian if you want

We don't have to argue about the science of humans and animals

You mean in the animal's feed? Because as long as you're not getting a stuffton of calories, it's fine.Then slowly start eating meat.Why do you care? The land's not affecting you in any way.

Feed Conversion Ratio
Eating meat at all in any shape would lead to sickness.
I care about more than myself.

Never gone more than 3 days without meat and thats because I didn't have any.
Meat and grains is pretty much my diet with food.