Author Topic: SLD Elite (Expensive Luxury Yacht) [Oceanco App]? (Image Heavy) *NEW*  (Read 3633 times)

Hello, this is my yacht. Its used for business for the elites and for the wealthy. This boat took me about 3 days without eating and sleeping.
I build my yacht in the Oceanco boat build

Youtube video will be posted when this ship is finish! I can't finish it on Monday thru Wed because Monday and Tuesday is vacation and Wednesday is my birthday  :cookie:. I might stop by sometime on Wednesday.

I finish this boat when I'm 13 years old. This is my 2nd successful boat I ever build! You could check out my 1st one over here --> http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238698.0

I know its not that great for the 1st one but just make sure not to post any bad comments of the 1st boat here.

This boat is not finish yet

Down Stairs

Master bedroom
60% finished
Guest bedroom
100% finished
Hallway
100% finished
living room
100% finished
Bathroom
0% finished

Up Stairs

Hallway
80% finished
Stairway
100% finished
Living room
99% finished (Deciding what to put there)

This boat is the application for the Oceanco clan. Comment if this is acceptable of the Oceanco clan.
Feel free to rate x/10 if its under a 8 please tell me what to fix!

Back view of the boat

feel free to rate x/10 and comment if this is acceptable for Oceanco!

This is the most detailed ship I have made! I hope its successful too!

Save will not be release!

Thank you
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:11:08 PM by Hair »

It's very luxurious.

I love it.

10/10

I will comment on this soon as I get home. Stand by for StarHawk opinions!

I can't help but notice in the first and last picture there's a ship in the background with almost exactly the same style of aft section. I get there are differences, but the radio boom and the two side stair designs are clearly heavily inspired by that, or you just used the same reference picture.

However, for straightforward critiquing, the interior is excellent, but the exterior port and starboard sides need something that defines the shape better. Maybe its just because you took the picture from the dark side, with the sun facing the opposite side, but to me there could at least be a variation in color through the addition of stripes and the like.

id like to point out that he was on the server at around 4am still building this thing

id like to point out that he was on the server at around 4am still building this thing

I actually stayed up to 5:00 and sleep for 1 hour and start working again on 6:00

The reason why is because I have to rebuild this boat many times.

I even might rebuild this one too :/

Woa man this is super cool!
8.5673242/10
also have a cookie :3  :cookie:

Um StarHawk, it has been a day now

Very and very cozy, 10/10

Thank you, after vacation I saw what you place on the boat. I read it the 1st time and thought that it was some random dude that place it there. Well anyways I hit it with a hammer and destroy it in accident. Lol
Sorry about that. Thank you for your opinions.

No offense, but you pretty much based it off of an already completed yacht. Like they're so similar you pretty much copied the interior wall design and colors...

If members can decide I would have to say no, sorry.

No offense, but you pretty much based it off of an already completed yacht. Like they're so similar you pretty much copied the interior wall design and colors...

If members can decide I would have to say no, sorry.

Its Ok, Its your Opinion but I only copy the deck of the ship
I didn't copy the front or anything. The interior is made and design by me. I only copy the deck only a little because I can't help how well it was design and build. I really have no more ideas for the deck.

Its your Opinion, you could go and check it out in the Oceanco Boat build to compare those two. Please leave me a feedback.

Thank you.

I am most likely going to accept you into the clan with this app on the grounds that you will improve and be able to think of ideas yourself rather than copying others, though I still need to have a more in-depth conversation with you before I can give a definitive answer.