Author Topic: Eventing Paintcan/Fillcan  (Read 1433 times)

The idea is simple: Right-click with the item out to add events/toggle painting mode, and spray away. T The fillcan would effect every brick in contact with another that has the same color, and the paintcan would act like the default paintcan.
This would make eventing lava ridiculously easy, along with adding events to bricks in a localized area (perhaps showing you what you've done with an additional toggleable effect/color). A version that also names bricks would be helpful too.

I want this
not that dumb name gun, but this

the fillcan for events would be useful, but don't we already have a client sided paintcan mode already? there're addons that can make it one click to add an event (autowrench), and an addon to make you click like a paint stream (rapidfire)

I didn't know that, but I still think it would be useful anyways for those all to be compiled together into one.

i wonder if the fillcan aspect of it could be client sided too, it might have a radius on it though

i wonder if the fillcan aspect of it could be client sided too, it might have a radius on it though
If you can get a bot to look at a brick, equip a wrench and fire it, then send the events. And then do this for every brick that you want to fill.

Then it works.

Fill Wrench?  Should also work with Rendering/RayCasting/Colliding/Vehicle Spawns/Bot Spawns/Respawn Time, as a few added features.

Or wait a second, why don't we have a Fill Printer by now?

Fill Wrench?  Should also work with Rendering/RayCasting/Colliding/Vehicle Spawns/Bot Spawns/Respawn Time, as a few added features.

Or wait a second, why don't we have a Fill Printer by now?
I need a Fill Printer
so
loving
bad

i think multitools and SAG both have a fill printer