Author Topic: Addon favourites  (Read 1240 times)

I'm not sure if there's an addon for this already, but I'd love an addon which lets you choose about 10 different addon presets you've made (like the Brick Cart.) This'd be useful as I could just run a server by clicking an addon favourite, typing in the name and all those goodies. (Basically, there'd be a Pick Fav button on the custom addon list and you'd just click a number to save the list of addons you're using.)
Please, link here if this has already been made, and if not then it'd be nice for you to create it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 05:28:13 AM by ChappersTeddy »

There was an add-on that did this, but it dosent work because of the new menus in v21.

I doubt most of the community has seen it, but RTB groups can do this

RTB groups don't really work all that well as Ephialtes said before. usually i just enable the add-ons for a group I want and make a copy of blockland/config/server/ADD_ON_LIST.cs, and then paste it back in to 'enable' that group, and that works perfectly.

RTB groups don't really work all that well as Ephialtes said before. usually i just enable the add-ons for a group I want and make a copy of blockland/config/server/ADD_ON_LIST.cs, and then paste it back in to 'enable' that group, and that works perfectly.
Yea, this is not gonna work for ANYONE. /support
Like the above poster said, it was made before but is broken because of the new GUI. I bet I can probably move the GUI in the editor, gonna try it right now.

I did it, but need to know where "CustomGameGui" is kept in the Blockland folder so I can overwrite it.

Yea, this is not gonna work for ANYONE. /support
Like the above poster said, it was made before but is broken because of the new GUI. I bet I can probably move the GUI in the editor, gonna try it right now.

Maker of the add-on favorites add-on here, feel free to do whatever with it.
It was a really old thing which I really don't care that much about anymore.

Again, I have finished it, but need to know the file path of the Custom GUI.

I did it, but need to know where "CustomGameGui" is kept in the Blockland folder so I can overwrite it.

I can tell that you don't really know what you're doing.

At the end of your GUI file, you need to add this:
Code: [Select]
customGameGUI.add(nameOfYourFavoritesControl);