Author Topic: so when I was a little chap.. (warning very gross stuff click at your own risk)  (Read 1456 times)

so when I was young I had really bad anxiety and I used to bite my nails, and when they were gone, I used to bite the skin around my nails, which is really ew.

they heal pretty nicely (except for an area on my thumb) but when normal people start to get wrinkled for siting In water for too long, I get this:

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK JESUS I DON'T WANT TO GET BANNED

http://puu.sh/4aVhS.jpg

the healed skin like, dissolves. what the forget? it's really gross too, and I don't want them to be there >:(

forums I'm not asking you I be webmd, but do a bunch of 15yo kids think this will ever heal?

do you still bite the skin a lot?

Holy stuff what in God's name do you become when you get wet

Wow. Uh, that's pretty bad.

grosssss

maybe a doc?

wear gloves

I do this too (just when my hands don't have a task to do), but my skin never looks like that, even when wet... O.o

ill also post a picture of when they are fully healed after like an hour after getting out of the shower

do you still bite the skin a lot?

not as much as i used to, but yes :(

I have the same issue

oh my god how does it feel to type with those

You need to wear gloves to prevent yourself from doing that.

ew

That's kinda weird, go see a doctor

the only thing I could guess is that biting them is causing the flesh around your nails to die and then when they wrinkle up in water it gets full of puss, kinda like how a wound weeps or gets this nasty white / yellow fluid when it's exposed to water.

a.k.a. I'm pretty sure you're literally destroying the flesh around your fingernails by biting them

i never bite my nails but my brother does

he's trying to stop and is using some creams to help heal his hands

Holy stuff what in God's name do you become when you get wet
this can be interpreted in two ways

wtf why do you people bite your nails anyway that's disgusting do you imagine how many bacteria gets in your teeth you will get sick and die of aids
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 08:51:20 PM by Renekar »