Author Topic: Swollow - Using my IP to track down my state, and town.  (Read 9893 times)

also doesn't this mean you acknowledge the dangerousness of giving away location

No no no, as you see, there's a chance he posted all of his information with addresses and everything on the web where a bunch of molesters teamed up to track him down, little did they know it was all part of his devious plan to throw them off track by making this thread.

No no no, as you see, there's a chance he posted all of his information with addresses and everything on the web where a bunch of molesters teamed up to track him down, little did they know it was all part of his devious plan to throw them off track by making this thread.
wow what a genious plan
too bad we just ruined it

also doesn't this also mean that giving away location to the internet is dangerous because there's a chance
that the molesters can track him down

also doesn't this also mean that giving away location to the internet is dangerous because there's a chance
that the molesters can track him down

Difference between his exact absolute location and an estimated location that is miles off. He possibly gave away his exact absolute location to have a feud with a group of raging homoloveual molesters.

Difference between his exact absolute location and an estimated location that is miles off. He possibly gave away his exact absolute location to have a feud with a group of raging homoloveual molesters.
but can you prove that the molesters didn't know that his given location was not his actual location?

but can you prove that the molesters didn't know that his given location was not his actual location?
Can you prove otherwise?

Can you prove otherwise?
ok sure
where is chester now?
obviously getting molested by people who saw through his fake ip plot
which is why he's not posting in the topic!

and even if he did
can you prove it isn't one of the molesters?

ok sure
where is chester now?
obviously getting molested by people who saw through his fake ip plot
which is why he's not posting in the topic!

and even if he did
can you prove it isn't one of the molesters?

If he was about to be molested, he would've quickly ran to his room to post on this topic about it so people can save him. And besides, this plot of his is too thick leading to too many loopholes, making it impossible for the narrowminded molesters to see through.

If he was about to be molested, he would've quickly ran to his room to post on this topic about it so people can save him. And besides, this plot of his is too thick leading to too many loopholes, making it impossible for the narrowminded molesters to see through.
but what if the molesters came through his window? they would've ended up in his room, ready to molest.

and who said these molesters were narrowminded?
obviously people who managed to track down a single guy isn't very narrowminded

also this is my last post for this argument sorry
i got sleeps

but what if the molesters came through his window? they would've ended up in his room, ready to molest.

and who said these molesters were narrowminded?
obviously people who managed to track down a single guy isn't very narrowminded

That's not possible because he lives in a ten story building, with no ladders near.

Also can you prove these molesters aren't narrowminded? I mean they tracked a guy down who specifically gave them his location. His exact absolute location, which was fake to begin with to trick these molesters.

I was playing on Filipe's Speedkart when Swollow decides to find my IP.
I'm probably super-late here but an IP is public information that lots of people have, it allows them or their site to identify you.
Nobody is going to hunt you down to your house from your ip.

I have now lost all respect for swollow.
gg swollow
Wow Hacker THERE FACKING richardS
/support
^ stupid people ^

can i send u 20 pizza boxes
If you pay for it sure, Also you need to re-add me on crap, Skype: Nienhaus1997 Steam: MrLee321

anyone want my ip?

not that you can do anything with it

I have now lost all respect for swollow.
gg swollow

hmmm...ironic.

anyone want my ip?

not that you can do anything with it

Too late bisjac, i already hacked into your computer and took all the info i can about your  lovey stock market money controlling empire.

What's he going to do with the name of the town you live in?

stuff like this happens all the time, it shouldn't deserve a drama unless he like-- DoSes you or something.