Author Topic: Mormon Jesus  (Read 1196 times)

Seems legit, but I'm not 100% convinced.
Flying Spaghetti monster ftw.

I watched this and now I'm a Mormon

I watched this and now I'm a Mormon

me too

how'd it do that, I'm confused

Shrek is love
Orca is life
Praise Flying Spaghetti Monster   

i am now mormon jesus is rad

I don't know about you guys but it's kind of cold in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTyQr-U_bJE

I like how they said, "They try to sustain good families and be good to their spouse."
Correction.

They try to sustain horrible families that are brainwashed, and be good to their multiple spouses.

They try to sustain horrible families that are brainwashed, and be good to their multiple spouses.
Have you ever met a mormon with more than one wife? If you have then they aren't mormon.

Have you ever met a mormon with more than one wife? If you have then they aren't mormon.
Not a legal mormon.

I'm sure there are some mormon minorities who still practice polygamy, but they wouldn't be wise to let anyone else know, since it is illegal.
But not unheard of. The TLC programme, Sister Wives documented the life of a Mormon polygamist family.
While the father argued he was only legally married to 1 person and therefore not breaking the law, they did live for all intents and purposes as a polygamist family.
And I highly doubt they're the only ones to do so.

Polygamy has been illegal since 1862, and was fully accepted by the Mormon church in 1890, and then in 1904 was further extended to cease any polygamist marriages that still existed.

I don't know about you guys but it's kind of cold in here.

dude it's far from old. this stuff is ancient.

Not a legal mormon.

I'm sure there are some mormon minorities who still practice polygamy, but they wouldn't be wise to let anyone else know, since it is illegal.
But not unheard of. The TLC programme, Sister Wives documented the life of a Mormon polygamist family.
While the father argued he was only legally married to 1 person and therefore not breaking the law, they did live for all intents and purposes as a polygamist family.
And I highly doubt they're the only ones to do so.

Polygamy has been illegal since 1862, and was fully accepted by the Mormon church in 1890, and then in 1904 was further extended to cease any polygamist marriages that still existed.
Yeah there are some sects that still practice polygamy, the FLDS for example. A couple years ago the leader of the FLDS was arrested for rape or something, it was all over the news.

One bad apple spoils the bunch I guess

This video is so ancient. I've seen this a few years ago on 404 page.

Imagine this with Barbara streisand