Author Topic: BLOCKLAND WAS GREENLIT  (Read 22769 times)

this was a fairly pointless post.

anyway, cool I guess, don't understand why you guys are stuffting your pants over it though
No it wasn't. You vaguely insulted him for no reason without explaining anything.

i want the brickount to be raised because i need it, its not my problem if you cant handle so much bricks. (im sure you can because i build default only, it doesnt lag cause i don't use any add ons).

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Saw this beauty at the greenlight party.

beautiful.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 12:04:03 PM by joe411 »

stuff happens when i sleep apparently

i want the brickount to be raised because i need it, its not my problem if you cant handle so much bricks. (im sure you can because i build default only, it doesnt lag cause i don't use any add ons).

Seattle city was on the brink of my fps

...on max though so loloelol

"uh.. what if Badspot changes his mind and removes it from greenlight... ._."

i don't think badspot would remove blockland from greenlight. he'd earn a forgetton of money from people buying it on steam.

It's about time! gz Badspot

raise the brickcount.

I support this, hopefully the brick-count can be raised to 500k-1M, it would be revolutionary.

Awesome! Can't wait to show new users how to play :D

YES! YES! YES! YES! I'm so happy right now! :D Cookies for everyone!  :cookie:

Awesome! Can't wait to show new users how to play :D
the hopefully new people will probably flock to them most popular servers available
so make them good

but yeah this is gonna be interesting

Do we keep our green lights?

I have a feeling that a big update is underway. I hope servers don't become so overcrowded though. I think this week will be very interesting seeing many newcomers (hopefully).

I have a feeling that a big update is underway. I hope servers don't become so overcrowded though. I think this week will be very interesting seeing many newcomers (hopefully).
If servers become overcrowded, then the demand for dedicated server hosting will increase.