Nintendo Announces the 2DS

Author Topic: Nintendo Announces the 2DS  (Read 6840 times)

i like it more then the 3ds lol

but why would mono sound be bad on a handheld device? when they 2 speakers of a set are 2 inches apart, it dosnt even make a difference. might as well have 1 anyways.

this isnt the early 90s where sound drivers suck. a single speaker can output 5.1 (faked surround) and you couldn't tell the difference between that 1 speaker and the 6-set that is all stacked on top of each other.

All they had to do was make it fold and it would be great, I don't use 3D anyway on my 3DS it makes me sick and looks bad.

Why is Nintendo stuff? Don't ignore this question like you ignored it about 4 or 5 times in the "3DS or Smartphone" thread.

The Nintendo 2DS is in fact NOT A NEW NINTENDO HANDHELD - Its a special remodel of the existing 3DS which is a lot cheaper and meant for little kids. People that are in on the circlejerk are pretty much saying that their heavy metal or whatever the forget they'd listen to is better than the average baby lullaby. The name is pretty damn stupid though. They should have called it the 3DS Kids, but if you call it 3DS Kids, people will think that it has the 3D feature, but if you call it 2DS people are confused about where all the 2DS games are. Its one hell of a dilemma. I guess you could say that they should have named the console DS2 to begin with to not confuse people, but DS2 isn't as fun to say as 3DS and DS2 doesn't tell you about the 3D feature.
I can't this this enough.

I still prefer the Gameboy Advance over any DS.
i really like most of the snes ports on gameboy.

yoshis island mmh

wtf guys
why are you so stupid over this device
this is actually something amazing off Nintendo right now
1. the games are all brilliant
2. the camera is good
3. it's hard to break because the hinges are removed

Okay, Ill just pick up Super Mario 3D Land for my 2DS!

No.

If this drops to $99 during Christmas Nintendo is gonna make loads of money.

that looks uncomfortable

Okay, Ill just pick up Super Mario 3D Land for my 2DS!

No.
i forgot that when you turn off the 3d on your 3ds the game breaks thanks for reminding me

It doesn't seem anyone has actually posted this yet: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/new/

i forgot that when you turn off the 3d on your 3ds the game breaks thanks for reminding me
Oh, right. That feature sucks so much.
If you play on 3D for more than thirty minutes, your eyes begin to hurt. In the middle of an epic boss battle? Must suck to be you!
I might honestly sell my 3DS for a 2DS. I never use the 3D feature, plus I'll rake in some loot.

wat
i turn on 3d and turn it off all the time and my games are fine.

Thought this was a joke
I was wrong

Good thing it doesn't have 3D. The 3DS gave me a horrible headache