Author Topic: 2013/08/28 - Blockland has been greenlit!  (Read 105550 times)

honestly $20 is going to seem too expensive to the steam community. people like us who already have this game know it's worth waaay more than that, but the average person looking at the store will think "meh, there are better games I could get for that much"

I don't personally think the game is even worth 20$, but alright.

Finaly sum noobs for my zombie killing arena....

No, it'd be "forget, everyone in this game is richards." You don't see Lets Players screw with Greenlight multiplayer games often, especially ones like this. I mean, The Screensavers showed that... Bleh, not that they won't, but I'm not sure this is a Lets Player game. Too easy for people to run over and make noise machines. The safe places are big servers which are dedicated to specific minigames.

Not hating on the game, saying Lets Players probably will whine about it.

I think at the very least we might get a 'WTF is...' by TotalBiscuit or one of Northernlion's things.

I don't personally think the game is even worth 20$, but alright.
People who are still playing this game at least a year after they bought it should automatically mean that it's worth the $20 to them.

the only cards that should have players on them are badspot, kompressor, and rotondo

not some random ass people like rar and zapk

the only cards that should have players on them are badspot, kompressor, and rotondo

not some random ass people like rar and zapk
there shouldn't be any actual real people, on the off chance that cards were some how added they would be like objects and items and the default player model

Finaly sum noobs for my zombie killing arena....
Thus, Blockland didn't make it past its first 7 days.
But on a more serious note:
I fear that unless it already happened, we might get some people on the forums (from Steam) who act like total idiots.

So I still didn't get an answer... Will people have to visit the Steam Workshop to download add-ons, or the forums from now on?

Lmao at these kids saying that they would be on trading cards. If blockland does ever get trading cards its going to be stuff like "gun" or "wand"

Lmao at these kids saying that they would be on trading cards. If blockland does ever get trading cards its going to be stuff like "gun" or "wand"
or the golden brick

Or Renderman.

But I'm important! I belong on a card!