Author Topic: Spawned a jeep w/ script; can't get in it  (Read 818 times)

When I try to get in, I get "This vehicle is not part of the minigame" or whatever. Here's the code I used to spawn it.
Code: [Select]
%vehicle = new WheeledVehicle() { dataBlock = jeepVehicle; position = "24.5 -37 460"; }; MissionCleanup.add(%vehicle);

Is there a minigame that exists? Are you running a specific gamemode? Try running that code on the "Freebuild" gamemode to see if it works or not.

I'm pretty sure you need to specify the owner of the vehicle so that it will work in minigames and such

Best way to figure this out would be to /getID that vehicle and to /getID another vehicle that you know works. I'd then .dump(); them both to the console and compare instance variables. If you're missing some that might look critical, add them to your jeep and try entering it. If that doesn't work, look some more. Hope dat helps.

Is there a minigame that exists? Are you running a specific gamemode? Try running that code on the "Freebuild" gamemode to see if it works or not.
There's a minigame, I tried both in and out of it. i'm running a custom gamemode.
Best way to figure this out would be to /getID that vehicle and to /getID another vehicle that you know works. I'd then .dump(); them both to the console and compare instance variables. If you're missing some that might look critical, add them to your jeep and try entering it. If that doesn't work, look some more. Hope dat helps.
i'll do this.

yourVehicle.minigame = $DefaultMiniGame;