Author Topic: i decided to go to taco bell and get some tacos  (Read 3444 times)


This stuff, guys.
This stuff.

It doesnt even exist in California. If someone who lives in LA can name me a place where they serve white queso (not chili con queso), I will cry because they have not told me that.

-snip-
This stuff, guys.
This stuff.

It doesnt even exist in California. If someone who lives in LA can name me a place where they serve white queso (not chili con queso), I will cry because they have not told me that.
the local mexican place here always serves white queso and it's amazing

implying that it's not all a saucey thing that you can't just wipe off
avocado- gross except on bacon and ham subs
tomatoes- ew get that stuffty squishy thing away
onions- forget it's so smelly and squishy and doesn't even taste that good

Avocado is like butter for me, and I like to have slices of them as snacks. Avocado butter (mashed avocado) on whole wheat crackers are really nice too. I don't like tomatoes, but on a warm summer day fresh sweet grape tomatoes can give you a mouth climax, and onions are good but not plain. I think that you must be having spoiled onions then, they aren't naturally squishy. I consume a lot of vegetables though, so I'm used to a lot of the textures and whatnot.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:42:20 PM by Caribou »

I like tomatoes.
But not on warm stuff.

the local mexican place here always serves white queso and it's amazing
But I live in LA so people are snobby enough to only want to eat "fresh mex".