Better Ban Management | BBM | Alpha Release 0.21 Soon

Author Topic: Better Ban Management | BBM | Alpha Release 0.21 Soon  (Read 5498 times)

just woundering...what do you think of this?

-

clear rackers is red =3

-

i made it in pant i was bord :P
Eww. The buttons have a box in them, and there's a box around the buttons.

like i said paint :p the boxs the buttons where where the old words where i might beable to fix it tommrow but it probly woulnt be used so why bother? :p i made it out of being bord...

custom buttons...? you mean like dif colors?
I thought you were OP.

I mean custom bitmaps for the buttons.

I actually wouldn't care about how it looks. Its usefulness outweighs its looks. I really only care about how it functions in-game.

It would be nice if it had a default look to it though. I don't really think it's that important though.

add some color to the buttons and use base/client/ui/button2 for the bitmap rather than a square button

A ban history?! Sweet!

add some color to the buttons and use base/client/ui/button2 for the bitmap rather than a square button

no, either you do it, make a skin for it, or suck it up.

progress;
finishing up the webserver implementation, added tons of things to it.  A full history of posted bans, a search index, and filters.
the actual GUI implementation is near done, just have to add the check if the server is running BBM to activate the client

Hello? =P

i never got around to redoing the GUI, I'll look for it and find someone who can make a decent one

Can you release it when all of the functionality stuff is done and then update it later with a nicer look? I don't really mind if it looks ugly, I am mostly after its use.