Author Topic: You get a boner, you lose.  (Read 10043 times)

And they called me a /b/tard...

They have these all the time there.

It's happening...

And they called me a /b/tard...

They have these all the time there.

It's happening...
it's because you ARE a /b/tard.

The "You Get a Boner, You Lose" Idea isn't native to whatever backwoods site you go on.

And they called me a /b/tard...

They have these all the time there.

It's happening...
oh my god moundsbar you are such a newcigarette it's scary
being this new
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 08:10:16 PM by RaR »

oh my god moundsbar you are such a newcigarette it's scary


/b/ doesn't have games like this

have you even been on /b/ before, mounds? god damn summercigarette posers

get off my lawn

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 08:11:50 PM by awesomebread »



I haven't gotten a boner yet, I haven't lost so far.



It's Horny Samus. I got a boner the first time I saw some Horny Samus memes.

It's Horny Samus. I got a boner the first time I saw some Horny Samus memes.
greg you're 10. You don't get boners.
memes.
LE FUNE MAY MAYZ

It's Horny Samus. I got a boner the first time I saw some Horny Samus memes.
oh  my fkucking god you got a boner aT MEMES

GREG