Author Topic: Halloweenfest - Closed till Werdsnaday. :(  (Read 34976 times)

I want to have a Kettle Korn, Corn on the Cob or something booth
I remember going to this one pumpkin patch every year when I was a kid, begged my mom to get me something from that booth.

Would it be alright if I build it later during the week?
I don't care when you submit it as long as it isn't past October 10th or so.                             

Is mine ok >_< I kind of made it in like 30 mins bc I had to download addons and junk then enableall that time consuming lol. :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :D

Is mine ok >_< I kind of made it in like 30 mins bc I had to download addons and junk then enableall that time consuming lol. :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :D
Zalot probably won't accept it unless he knows what Add-ons are in the save file. Also please don't spam emotions.

The booth wasn't very good. It was also missing bricks because you used some unlisted brickpacks.

I could probably make some sort of hazing booth.

For initiation to the VIP Jr. group.

FINE! I DONT NEED YOU lol jk but i also have another idea for a booth >_< ill post later

is there a full-fledged haunted house yet?
man i've always wanted to make one of those

We need this.

Cannot be Halloween without a haunted house.

It has to be scary, too.

We need this.

Cannot be Halloween without a haunted house.

It has to be scary, too.
we've been working on one

here is my attempt 2! lol the only addons i used were the 98 color add on pack :3

HERE IT IS :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?v5bswq4igz53zth

oops oh well nvm lol cant wait till its opened

Aplem is working on his booth.

this looks really cool, especially to the terribly unoriginal and unfun serverlist that i'm seeing.

crap if you guys are making a haunted house then my render house won't be any use