Author Topic: Tom and Rings Fly From JFK to San Francisco [LANDED]  (Read 2235 times)


Tom is blaming me for things I have no connection to so forget it, he can do whatever he wants.

so um the stream is really awkward now


We landed. Whoopty loving doo.

I would like to formally file a complaint about this airline regarding my unreceived free beverage.  You almost killed us 3 times and killed innocent families on your landing.  I would like my free beverage still.

I would like to formally file a complaint about this airline regarding my unreceived free beverage.  You almost killed us 3 times and killed innocent families on your landing.  I would like my free beverage still.
me niether

I would like to formally file a complaint about this airline regarding my unreceived free beverage.  You almost killed us 3 times and killed innocent families on your landing.  I would like my free beverage still.
yeh

Tom is blaming me for things I have no connection to so forget it, he can do whatever he wants.
This never would have happened if you let me fly the plane.

i was killed on the landing. i'm filing a lawsuit.

This never would have happened if you let me fly the plane.

first off, do you even HAVE fsx?

second off, we didn't want you in the call because every time we ever talk to each other we end up complaining and then blocking each other.

WHY IS IT OVER. we need another flight!!! i vote sf to burbank.

WHY IS IT OVER. we need another flight!!! i vote sf to burbank.

i'm taking a break from flying for maybe a another few minutes.

maybe i'll do something myself for 30 minutes while blasting gansta rap.


i'm taking a break from flying for maybe a another few minutes.

maybe i'll do something myself for 30 minutes while blasting gansta rap.


you do that and you enjoy yourself hon

second off, we didn't want you in the call because every time we ever talk to each other we end up complaining and then blocking each other.
what does that even have to do with a plane