Author Topic: Admin abuser in a family rp  (Read 8705 times)

Why even go to a Family RP, it's obvious they cause high levels of brain damage.

Why even go to a Family RP, it's obvious they cause high levels of brain damage.
1/10 1 point for effort

You will never ever find a Family RP run by someone who isn't an immature brat. They're easily the worst kinds of servers there are on Blockland, just avoid them.
i used to host family rps pretty frequently, but it was somewhat organized
so i guess i'm an immature brat

haha, wow, I hosted a family rp once, it turned into a sort of life rp that was fairly similar to a MTA Life RP. T'was a good day to shoot up them civilians.

I once joined too many family RPs because I was noobish. Now, I just stay away from them because of dumbass admins and dumbs parents and the server is filled with bullstuff like killing children and eating them but, they say like nope. That's an example of bad RPs. There is one blockhead I met was called brown townrash and always goes on to Family RPs to be a baby. God, he is pretty annoying prick. So, I will never want to go on the servers of doom.

I once joined too many family RPs because I was noobish. Now, I just stay away from them because of dumbass admins and dumbs parents and the server is filled with bullstuff like killing children and eating them but, they say like nope. That's an example of bad RPs. There is one blockhead I met was called brown townrash and always goes on to Family RPs to be a baby. God, he is pretty annoying prick. So, I will never want to go on the servers of doom.
Are you okay?

Yeah, it was my stuffty days.
No, I was asking because you seemed kind of out of it when you were writing the post.

He probably was the only one who got banned, got mad, and tried to make a topic about it.

I guess family RPs are not for everyone xD

I guess family RPs are not for everyone xD
rated d-10 for doges 10 and up

Another Family RP story, I joined one when I had the avatar of Luigi, the host changed his to Mario and we played for a bit. Then I changed it to Sonic just because and then I got banned for "TRAITOR"
Oh god LOL. That's funny.

Support, admin abuse is rampant in the blockland community. Why can't we just all get along?

Support, admin abuse is rampant in the blockland community. Why can't we just all get along?
Why did you even bump this?