Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Nigerian Cunts win!)

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Nigerian Cunts win!)  (Read 40089 times)

someone start falling tiles as an afterparty

I'm sorry for letting everyone down

Nal...

I am very disappoint.

Nal...

I am very disappoint.
I'm not going to lay the blame, but Freeks parents walked in, he ended up not moving for awhile so I had to hold 2 people off, my mouse also is stuck at the highest sensitivity. Freek also forgot the rule at the beginning that you couldnt hit people on their side. I'll do better next time

I'm not going to lay the blame, but Freeks parents walked in, he ended up not moving for awhile so I had to hold 2 people off, my mouse also is stuck at the highest sensitivity. Freek also forgot the rule at the beginning that you couldnt hit people on their side. I'll do better next time
ouch. good luck next time though.

ouch. good luck next time though.
me and ike are going to team up next time
we are naming ourselves the boston bombers
we're gonna bomb the competition
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:38:30 PM by Nal »

me and ike are going to team up next time
we are naming ourselves the boston bombers
we're gonna bomb the competition
UMG, LIEK THAT'DS SOOOOO TOTES OFFENSE
BANABANABANAB

Thank you for having good sportsmanship during the game though, we appreciate it!

You could have called a timeout to fix the mouse problem!

You could have called a timeout to fix the mouse problem!
Fixing mouse sensitivity takes longer than a minute.

Also for some reason I did better when Arden was my teammate. Scored tons of 3pts. He's on my signup list for next year.

Fixing mouse sensitivity takes longer than a minute.

Also for some reason I did better when Arden was my teammate. Scored tons of 3pts. He's on my signup list for next year.
Blake you can add him to your team if you want.

Blake you can add him to your team if you want.
Oh I can? I'll talk with him and see if he agrees.

I am usually busy on Saturdays, can we move my game to this Sunday at 7:00 PM EST instead?

I am usually busy on Saturdays, can we move my game to this Sunday at 7:00 PM EST instead?
that works for me, i might not be able to make it on saturday. also 6PM my time so i dont miss SNF yay