Are kids really anoying?

yes
17 (28.8%)
no
8 (13.6%)
YES. SO MUCH YES.
34 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Annoying children/children with no manners.  (Read 3130 times)

sometimes
when i see what my generation is doing

i sit in a corner and cry and be ashamed of myself for being in this generation of pre-teens/somewhat kids
go birthday and get on my age

go to her mom and slap her in the face
well atleast it's not as bad as a wannabe gangster 11 year old

I have pictures actually

I think rich spolied brats are the most annoying type of kid.

The girl didn't look rich, but the other little girls she Hung out with did look rich.

I have pictures actually

I think rich spolied brats are the most annoying type of kid.
The boy on the right...

The boy on the right...
It looks like he would be saying
"Bitch, get me my yogurt or get THROWN IN THE DUNGEON YOU WORTHLESS stuff"

When I was biking home from the store, I found 5-6 kids running around the street. They looked 7 at the oldest, and they were ALREADY saying stuff like "SHUT UP brother", "stuff", "forget" etc. And their parents, I assumed, didn't do jack stuff. Did I mention they looked loving SEVEN YEARS OLD? I honestly felt like running over the brats with my bike to clear the gene pool of handicaps.

I fear the future. The future of stupid
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:13:49 PM by Zanaran2 »

When I was biking home from the store, I found 5-6 kids running around the street. They looked 7 at the oldest, and they were ALREADY saying stuff like "SHUT UP brother", "stuff", "forget" etc. And their parents, I assumed, didn't do jack stuff. Did I mention they looked loving SEVEN YEARS OLD?[/i][/u]

I fear the future.
I feel you, I see that stuff all the time. And Freshmans man, loving FRESHMEN!

I feel you, I see that stuff all the time. And Freshmans man, loving FRESHMEN!
my entire bus
can do that stuff anymore man
the freshman are literally everywhere
practically my entire motivation to driving my mom's old ass abandoned toyota that seems to be leaking anti-freeze

The freshmen at my school seem really short
the freshman have been getting shorter and shorter over the years

there was this fatass freshman. (not trying to be tribal) but he was black, wearing a brown shirt.
the line i was in was so long, he barged to the front shoving money in people's faces demanding them to buy him stuff.  i heard people behind me say "he cant stop eating"  Lol

HE WAS SO SHORT, and had a 4-year old voice.