Are kids really anoying?

yes
17 (28.8%)
no
8 (13.6%)
YES. SO MUCH YES.
34 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Annoying children/children with no manners.  (Read 3136 times)

So I went to a party today. Chilled inside when some little kids show up(mostly six year old girls). I was watching tv when one of the little girls started to run around the house and kick doors, and scream. I tried to ignore it. Later that day the little girl starts saying dumbass stuff to me like "they are doing weird stuff in there!!" I reply " ok I don't care" then she starts to kick more doors when my cousin comes out of the room and starts screaming at the annoying girl to stop kicking the loving door. At this point some lady shows up and starts asking my cousin "WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT THESE KIDS!??!" My cousin tries to explain they are kicking the doors and running around the screaming, but the lady didn't believe her and said "leave these innocent children alone!" Then left. I noticed this so I tried talking some sense into the little girl about not kicking doors and such. She randomly grabs a doll in a bikini with pink hair and says " this is you, you stupid boy". At this point I just tell her to stop being annoying then she starts screaming and throwing plastic toys at my face that nearly broke my glasses and hitting me with stuff. I tell her to stop, but that only encouraged her to throw more plastic things at my face. She then starts throwing expensive objects around that my aunt bought, and my sister and cousin tell her to stop. The little girl proceeds to throw stuff and make fun of me then insists that I hit her. I obviously didn't because I don't want to get arrested.
A little while after I went outside and asked my mom to leave because i've been having a rough night. I came home never wanting to go near that child again. I can't believe certain parents today don't teach they're kids manners and don't give a stuff if they brake a loving door down.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:44:57 AM by Kevso11 »

Put [rant warning] in the title next time.

OT: I hate kids like this. They just don't know better because of either irresponsible parents or the kid is just stupid.

All parties should have no kids at all unless it's another kid's birthday party
But not even that if the kids are like that.

Put [rant warning] in the title next time.

what............

dude.....
Pick her up by the back of the shirt, throw her to the ground. Claim self defence and have cousins/sister back you up that she was throwing stuff at you.

I hate how no matter what the kids do, it's the old brother's fault (I have a little bro and sis so I know how is this like, thank god they just live with my dad)

Totally agreed

When I took plane, some little girl behind me, like 5, 6 years old, kept on kicking my seat, and the parents just next to her didn't give a single stuff

tell her you are satan
go all super sayian

Record her actions with a phone and show it for her parents, that's basicly the most legit way

dude.....
Pick her up by the back of the shirt, throw her to the ground.

What the forget

I'm a kid, (if 12 is kid or...) but I am polite and not really annoying (I only annoy my sister and mean people)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:26:55 AM by Bacon Pancakes »

what............

dude.....
Pick her up by the back of the shirt, throw her to the ground. Claim self defence.
I wanted to slap the child more than anything, but sadly I couldn't. It's a good thing too cause right after she threw something at my glasses and I was about to get up and smack the girl, the lady came back to go to the bathroom, so she would have seen the girl fly into the wall because of the biggest bitch slap in history.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:59:27 AM by Kevso11 »

I'm a kid, (if 12 is kid or...) but I am polite and not really annoying (I only annoy my sister and mean people)
I don't have a problem with twelve year olds. Anyone under 11 is a kid in my opinion. 12 is like pre-teen to me.

So I went to a party today. Chilled inside when some little kids show up(mostly six year old girls). I was watching tv when one of the little girls started to run around the house and kick doors, and scream. I tried to ignore it. Later that day the little girl starts saying dumbass stuff to me like "they are doing weird stuff in there!!" I reply " ok I don't care" then she starts to kick more doors when my cousin comes out of the room and starts screaming at the annoying girl to stop kicking the loving door. At this point some lady shows up and starts asking my cousin "WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT THESE KIDS!??!" My cousin tries to explain they are kicking the doors and running around the screaming, but the lady didn't believe her and said "leave these innocent children alone!" Then left. I noticed this so I tried talking some sense into the little girl about not kicking doors and such. She randomly grabs a doll in a bikini with pink hair and says " this is you, you stupid boy". At this point I just tell her to stop being annoying then she starts screaming and throwing plastic toys at my face that nearly broke my glasses and hitting me with stuff. I tell her to stop, but that only encouraged her to throw more plastic things at my face. She then starts throwing expensive objects around that my aunt bought, and my sister and cousin tell her to stop. The little girl proceeds to throw stuff and make fun of me then insists that I hit her. I obviously didn't because I don't want to get arrested.
A little while after I went outside and asked my mom to leave because i've been having a rough night. I came home never wanting to go near that child again. I can't believe certain parents today don't teach they're kids manners and don't give a stuff if they brake a loving door down.

What an obnoxious little girl. Watch how when she gets older, she will either be a bully herself, get into illegal activities, or just be a disturbed girl. I can tell that it flared her when you replied to this "they are doing weird stuff in there!!". I would never say that to a 6 year old, imagine if an older kid said that to you and you were 6. I'd be pretty sad, but then again I'd never react as the little girl did. I think that she has serious issues which her parents should address.

I don't have a problem with twelve year olds. Anyone under 11 is a kid in my opinion. 12 is like pre-teen to me.
Yay! (13th birthday in February though.)