Are kids really anoying?

yes
17 (28.8%)
no
8 (13.6%)
YES. SO MUCH YES.
34 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Annoying children/children with no manners.  (Read 3131 times)

get on their level and respond like someone their age
if you show annoyance, they'll just annoy you more
you simply gotta call em a poopyface

I don't like it either but it's not the kid's fault. idk how a person can even manage to raise a kid so bad but I guess it's possible :I
Record her actions with a phone and show it for her parents, that's basicly the most legit way
parents aren't unaware of how their children act, that will do nothing

Sometimes though, it can also be the cause of both parents who won't do crap and other influences. She could be hanging out with a friend (or maybe a playdate) and her playdate/friend is doing bad things and she wants to be like him/her. They also look up (sometimes) to older siblings, I know my younger brother loves to do everything I do. Does she have any older siblings?

Well, yesterday, this one kid was at my grocery store and wore those stupid red crocs shoes and started squeaking across the floor everywhere he went. Holy Christ, death sounded better than those shoes.

I swear to God if you reference SpongeBob...

Wow OP, if I ever acted like that I'd get a nice hard slap to the face. A couple of months ago I went to the grocery store with my parents and there was this couple pushing a 4-5 year old around in a cart, and he was screaming calling everyone around him including my mom "starfishs" and "morons". I stuff you not, the parents didn't do a thing.

I just find it so weird how some parents can just let their offspring behave so badly without any sort of consequence.

This will solve your problems

Not wide enough so it wont work

3 metters to rope a child? Just do a lot of loops.

OP can get a wider one

Well, yesterday, this one kid was at my grocery store and wore those stupid red crocs shoes and started squeaking across the floor everywhere he went. Holy Christ, death sounded better than those shoes.

I swear to God if you reference SpongeBob...
I HATE CROCS!!!!111111111

I like your Vine vids TurnipBlog!

Many parents want their kids to have fun, I understand that and I agree. Kids will be kids, but they should be trained to act civilized in public spaces like humans. One things I cannot stand is when teenagers and kids act like wild untamed animals.

I was on a trans-Atlantic flight to Paris a couple years back. I was stricken with air sickness so I was vomiting every 20 minutes.

Then, the baby start crying.

Don't forget this is at midnight when everybody is asleep. A couple rows down, I hear a faint whine that slowly escalates into outright screaming. The parents are asleep with earplugs in, while their precious little angel screams like a loving banshee. Everybody starts waking up and complains to the chagrin of the parents who get pissed off that everybody "interrupted" their sleep just to tell them their child is a mobile air raid siren.

My brother does this with me all day. I touch him, goodbye computer

I don't have a problem with twelve year olds. Anyone under 11 is a kid in my opinion. 12 is like pre-teen to me.
i wasn't like this when i was 10

i assumed the girl was 6 or around there

sometimes
when i see what my generation is doing

i sit in a corner and cry and be ashamed of myself for being in this generation of pre-teens/somewhat kids