Author Topic: ACNRHKLAH-BSLFGSGL, the most powerful weapon IN EXISTENCE (UPADTED! V2!)  (Read 22775 times)

I remember you told me about this in skype once, but I think you had mininukes instead of the shining laser projectiles in the original version...If I remember correctly.

Downloading this weapon before it gets erased from blockland history forever. like all chuck norris items do.

Look, you are up against the mini-nuke maker. Just back off, and change topic title. He will murder you.
(You have been warned!)

apparently i'm murderous now

if it's crashing when you contain it, make a limit on the amount of times the projectile can bounce
It's not based on how many times it will bounce, but instead based on time.
here's a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeMPOwLqIg
My experience with this weapon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVYnkCfKAgM
Will be adding to the OP.
I remember you told me about this in skype once, but I think you had mininukes instead of the shining laser projectiles in the original version...If I remember correctly.
It was simply a Shard Gun that shot Mini-Nukes.  The problem I had was actually the emitters and not the explosions themselves.  In fact, my previous computer outright BSOD'd because of it.
Downloading this weapon before it gets erased from blockland history forever. like all chuck norris items do.
They were fail binned because they overwrote default add-ons when they weren't supposed to.  This does not contain such errors and is very unlikely to be fail binned just because of how over-powered it was.
Look, you are up against the mini-nuke maker. Just back off, and change topic title. He will murder you.
(You have been warned!)
Hate to tell you sugar, but MuffinMix already made a more powerful weapon than the Mini-Nuke before the Mini-Nuke was conceived.  Plus, Takato also made the Shining Laser, which is more powerful than the Mini-Nuke, yet has not been fail bin'd.
apparently i'm murderous now
lol

Weapon updated.  GRAB IT NOW.  Look at the OP for massive damage! update news.

You tend to do that a lot.  I think it's genetic, blame your parents.
What?

Also, off-topic, but you blocked me from RTB and the PM system. Could you take the stolen maps off of your Rising Lava, they were made for my server.

Please have my children

What?

Also, off-topic, but you blocked me from RTB and the PM system. Could you take the stolen maps off of your Rising Lava, they were made for my server.
Ladies, ladies!  If you two are gonna quip about miscellaneous Blockland shenanigans, then I highly recommend you high tail it to the Drama board or us PMs.  Here is not the place for de-rails.  Talk about how this weapon has still not been thrown into the fail bin due to the fact that it doesn't have broken code, or experiences with it's power.

Please have my children
Elaborate.

Ladies, ladies!  If you two are gonna quip about miscellaneous Blockland shenanigans, then I highly recommend you high tail it to the Drama board or us PMs.
What?

Oh my God, this is a thing now?

Not sure whether to be amazed, or very very afraid...

hmm, i tried to use it on my stuff computer but nothing happened. i shot the weapon and a bunch of very very short lived projectiles came out but then dissaperd. i was inside the bedroom build.