Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 01:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 129989 times)

Bump!
I think mario is inactive.

Same here....whenever I look nobody is on, but about once a week mario says "Server going up :D" and I always miss it.

Need a hoster or something?

My server is going up!  :D

Same here....whenever I look nobody is on, but about once a week mario says "Server going up :D" and I always miss it.
My server is going up!  :D
See what I mean? Lol! Only this time I called him to get on, so i didn't miss it!

In other news, we are thinking of a new clan project. I really think we should have a Prison C&R. We don't have the cops and robbers mod anymore so I think we should just make a TDM and have the robbers try to excape out of a huge prison and press the "Win block" (A button we will make with wrench events to win and restart the minigame) to get out.
Mario is thinking the OC News (Omfg.... :P). REIS was just saying all the random ideas out, and some were pretty good. But sieriously I think prison is the best overall.  :cookieMonster:

For Drake: We, might need a hoster we got maybe over 5 hosters in our clan but they never host. ...So, maybe.

Lol. I could host anytime. Except right now.

I can no longer host, my server just dies.

Announcing our new member (firs tin a while) officer bob!  If you see him say hi.

You guys are still alive?

Lol im still on the website members list.

I might put a server up today.  Keep a look out for it :D