Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 01:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 129877 times)

Just let cheese in.  He is good.  Clay also Pmed me.

As for Daenth you can't get in until you app.

Sever up!

kk
EDIT: Planning to stay "clanless" for the time, with v11 and me not going to be on that often. I'm gonna refresh my clans. :) Just wanna say thanks for the fun we had back in the v9-v10. I may re-app later but probably not until v12 or when the clan grows larger...

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 10:42:00 AM by Ðænth »

Just let cheese in.  He is good.
He's my friend too, but we cant have him like The Mafia, and Nairb, before the Clan Fall. Nairb got Co-Leader just cause he's your friend, and Mafia got Super Admin when he never comes on and he's jus your friend. Now Cheese gets in for a uncomplete vote on his app?
Nope.

Anyone making a server tonight?

EDIT: Guess not...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:40:51 PM by Sgt. Rob »

He's my friend too, but we cant have him like The Mafia, and Nairb, before the Clan Fall. Nairb got Co-Leader just cause he's your friend, and Mafia got Super Admin when he never comes on and he's jus your friend. Now Cheese gets in for a uncomplete vote on his app?
Nope.

Deal with it. :D

Server going up.

Also, Mario was about to kill me and got over tempered just because i failed Jadens app that was a 8x16 plate (small) as high up to about 10 stories. Only about the first 5 were finished... So Mario obviously got his ways and now Jadens back in, now he is about to go all the way up to Leader in 2 seconds...or so....

Rob, YOU forgetED UP MY STAIRS. I wasnt done with em and you added more rows and plates.

It seems we are having some issues...

Yes, The Mansion stairs. I hadn't finished them and rob forgeted em up.

Can't we all just get along? :3

Apparently why I didn't re-app, clan is too small and I sensed hostility growing... D:

Would all of you chill the forget out? Your all in the same clan, so unless all of you have damn good reasons why to hate each other, clam down.

Would all of you chill the forget out? Your all in the same clan, so unless all of you have damn good reasons why to hate each other, clam down.
I gotta redo my stairs which werent done. Rob went and "entrepreneur ed" them with plates only to screw em up because I wasnt done.