Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 01:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 129883 times)

Don't be such a big pusillanimous individual Black.  There was a minor grudge but it got setteled.  I will give you a day or so to think it over but if that is your decision...  You are an ass.

Wow, so im an ass because I prefer building alone? Ask Cheese, hes like the only person ive ever been able to build with. And Ive only been able to do that recently. I work faster by myself.

I did not insult you for what you like to do.  But you let a minor difficulty get you all worked up.  It was stupid of you.

Um, guys, may I remind you that this is all over some stairs? Cool it okay?

EDIT: I g2g, cya... Hope this gets settled..... I mean, all over stairs? Wow......

Agreed.  But I can't seem to get my point across that it is just some stairs.

It has nothing ot do with the situation with Rob. Its just like with the mansion, the whole group decision thing, I prefer being able to build something how I like it.

Agreed.  But I can't seem to get my point across that it is just some stairs.
Um, for one thing that was my point, you didnt say anything about it :P Okay, bye.

Well I am partially beleiving you.  But, it just happens to be after this whole incident.

Well I am partially beleiving you.  But, it just happens to be after this whole incident.
Yeah, it was brought on afer the group decision stuff. I would have said it earlier but im excited because my B-Day is tomorrow and I got my gift early(today,Ipod Touch) so ive been on it all day and have been anxious about it for a while.

Oh cool. My friends want that. :3

:D
I found some flippin sweet apps.

Oh cool. My friends want that. :3

I do?  Well sure why not :D

Like, ill still hang out on public servers and stuff, but I cant help with builds.

You don't always have to help build.

You don't always have to help build.
Well thats kind of the point of a clan. Theres not much else to do.