Add-on request

Author Topic: Add-on request  (Read 2959 times)

I'm making a medieval RPG and I am in need of of a bear bot hole. Basically something like the Dinosaurs bot hole but just a bear? Thanks in advance for anyhelp.

I just found this picture maybe it could look something like this? without the studs on its back though
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 04:57:59 PM by YounqD »

I wanted this to make my medieval RPG with, no one ever made it... Should be a wolf and a deer too.

I wanted this to make my medieval RPG with, no one ever made it... Should be a wolf and a deer too.

Very true I really need both of those. I wish I knew how to model and script and all that stuff so I could make them myself, but sadly i can't :/

It is rare that a playertype request like this actually get fulfilled. Because it's hard to find someone to model it and all the animations.

It is rare that a playertype request like this actually get fulfilled. Because it's hard to find someone to model it and all the animations.

yeah but maybe someone might come through who wants to help.

You're in luck! Coincidentally I have been working on a Bot_Wilderness pack, and it features a bear!

The bear is about 95% finished, but I'd like to at least make a rabbit and/or deer to include in the pack before uploading to RTB.

what about the fox and wolf?

You're in luck! Coincidentally I have been working on a Bot_Wilderness pack, and it features a bear!
The bear is about 95% finished, but I'd like to at least make a rabbit and/or deer to include in the pack before uploading to RTB.
Hooray!

OMG YEEESS (sorry for caps) but thanks you so very much!

Cool. They look just like a real lego bear.

Jesus Christ, Phy, you finally replied to a topic like this? I made one like 3 months back, I was certain you abandoned that topic because you made zero updates.

I think I have an old one, I will look.
Plus ambigious topic title