Author Topic: The Fall Of Blockland...  (Read 23575 times)

I doubt Iban is perma'd.

Rofl Bacon.

Looks like Badspot needs to grow some balls.. Maybe some hair while you're at it, but I haven't just come here to make unreasonable insults just like you always do, even to your paying customers, I have come here to bitch some more, I mean, why not?
Permanently banning me for leaving the forum because of some 14 year immature kid who does nothing but spew out racism and hate and all around spam?
I've also noticed you've banned for rule number 5, ironic much?
Well, guess what , now I have time to spend on more productive things other than dealing with immature 10 year olds or watching hentai all day.You also needs to start cleaning up the forums and get your act together, yes you, the 'almighty' forum moderator who does absolutely nothing and is banning people for reasons he himself brakes.
And what the hell is this? You're banning Iban for just random flame? where the hell were you when I reported his racism and major discrimination? fortunately it was also all in one big thread all nice and wrapped up for you, I even reported, yet nothing, you've only banned him for two weeks yet you ban me permanently?
I've had experience with being an administrator on certain forums a couple of times, and it's not as hard as you make it, in fact, from what you've shown me so far, you completely suck at it.
Yes you might have your own life, but it seems to be nothing but visiting game conventions and balding.
I dare you to erase this post, it will just show how much your care about standing up for yourself and who you are. To me you are just a regular person who is just looking for a fight, to them you are a god.
I hope you all fellow blocklanders enjoy your worthless and miserable time here while it lasts, I sure have.
- Partizan

User was Re-Banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 07:07:27 PM by Badspot »

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 07:03:49 PM by Wedge »

Eh, Partizan was right on a few parts. The whole "Where was Badspot when IbanX was being tribal?"

thing. I don't think he deserved to be banned permenantly. Just unban them and wait for them to come

back. Also, Badspot, you are sort of losing a bit of your hair. Though, you probably know.  :panda:

When will people understand that he who owns the forum makes all the rules?  It's just like hosting a server.  A host can ban you permanently for anything, or nothing.  I don't like the way you look, ban.  I don't like how much you suck at DM, ban.  Same on the forum.  Badspot doesn't like your user name, ban.  Badspot picks you randomly, ban.  If you don't like the way the host / owner does things, just leave.  We don't need a monologue on morality because you're offended.  Badspot OWNS this forum.  Play by his rules or don't play.  It really is THAT simple.

Badspot

• Administrator
herogs the mighty = Spartan's alternate account.  It's funny cause he blames 14 year olds when his profile says that he's 15. 

I would have never guessed you were Iban :cookieMonster:

I hope you're kidding. I'm not him, Iban asked me to post the pic.

this is all pretty much complete speaking out of your ass...
i didn't know you as much as most forum members might, but you have lost all my respect as one of our main community members.
that was very lame

Posting in epic thread.

This thread has gotten epic.

I shall be part of the epicness.

* ladios pokes head out
is it safe yet?