Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 10134 times)

These are some really nice pictures you guys have!

Playing through the demo about 10 times usualy followed by making cannons to blow up easy build houses or making a dumb race track

For those of you who want to play on maps again, go to this download page. Be sure to run from the .bat or it'll auto update to v21.
Is there a way to play this on multiplayer?

Is there a way to play this on multiplayer?
Some people say LAN will work, others say direct connect.

Still one of my favorite maps.

I don't have any really nostalgic memories from BL.  I joined v12 and didn't do multiplayer until v15. 

The most nostalgia I have comes from Badspot's Block Party.  All of them.  They were always full of cool people, good builders, etc. 

Guys, when I entered Blockland folder and found the sounds (like admin or connect, etc) I got a lot of nostalgic memories, because well when I was new I used to hear those sounds a lot in the servers.

I remember a while back, like 2009 or 2010, my friend and I built a house, and we made a bunch of zombies surrounding it and fought around it.

lol I'm in some of these pics from like 2007-2011
I have pics to upload but give me a while I'll get it done eventually
eventually

One of taboo's old dms or something like that. I kept getting killed with shotguns.

I also made a big deal about a 3k id, I was handicapped back then.

Back when I had demo I would do nothing but build little forts in Slopes.

Ahhh good times

Back when I had demo I would do nothing but build little forts in Slopes.

Ahhh good times
i did this with the gsf house maps. i always liked playing in houses a while ago.