Author Topic: Random Lag.  (Read 2383 times)

So, ever since I upgraded to OS X Mountain Lion, my blockland has been has been acting up. First it won't go into full-screen. Now it's having this random lag seizure every couple seconds. I've never had this problem before. It seems like nothing's causing it, but yet there is something doing it. It even happens in the menu, and on every single server I join. I'm just so frustrated. Please help!

Rename your add-ons folder to "Add-Ons OLD" and then try again. This will cause all non-default add-ons to be temporarily removed.

That's the thing. I don't have any add-ons. I just re-installed it to see if it would help, but it didn't.

Is it YOUR server? KalpHost servers have been being DDOSed a ton recently...

Is it YOUR server? KalpHost servers have been being DDOSed a ton recently...
My server? I honestly have no interest on hosting a server. The lag is literally everywhere. And I'm not even running anything else.

The random lag has stopped, but it's changed to a constant lag. Like my movements are delayed or something. Please help me as soon as you can.

The random lag has stopped, but it's changed to a constant lag. Like my movements are delayed or something. Please help me as soon as you can.
What servers do you play on? Do they have large structures, or simply just a building in one spot? If so, it could be massive brick lag.

What servers do you play on? Do they have large structures, or simply just a building in one spot? If so, it could be massive brick lag.
H

H
Idiot friend made me post after typing one letter.

ANYWAYS

Can you tell if the program hangs, or does it just get a very low FPS? If it's freezing up completely for long moments, and then running fine for a moment, that's hanging. If the program is hanging, then this issue is probably a lack of system resources (memory, processor; try closing all other open programs). If it's FPS lag, then it means you probably have a graphics driver/hardware issue.

It seems to be working fine now ._. Strange. Maybe my computer just needed time to get used to it? idk. But thanks for trying to help guys! I'll post something if anything changes. :3

Lock the topic.
Stop doing this. Locking a topic when it's resolved is not necessary and occasionally it can be beneficial for conversation to continue ever after the issue is resolved.

I was gonna lock it, but it slipped my mind after I posted last. Locked.