Author Topic: A game-mode where you have to snipe people  (Read 317 times)

It would have a map cycle. The point of the game-mode would be to have sneak attacks. It would be slower paced, and it would be different in comparison to your typical TDM.

About the map:

You'd basically be in an ancient Arab village, and the objective is to snipe your opponents from dozens of feet away either on rooftops, trenches, or in buildings/windows. The game-mode would have classes too, such as:

-Rebels
-Civilians
-Government Military Officers
-Threats (radicals/terrorists)

In the game-mode you'd spawn with snipers and land-mines. I said before, it's slow paced which means you don't just go and shoot others; it takes strategy, tactics, and logical thinking. In the game-mode there would also be a modification which would be available for others to download separately (it would be a GPS showing the map and where the nearest enemies are/if any enemies are around you in your area).

I think this is more of a request than an idea because I really want somebody to make this into the real thing.

If someone can turn my idea into a real game-mode, I'd be thrilled.

I don't really see the point in classes or teams, but I think this would be a fun DM to try out.