Author Topic: g  (Read 4550 times)

while we're all talking about adventure mode, how do I beat ephi when you're on the dresser in bedroom? he keeps pushbrooming me off before I can get inside the house
Do you happen to have the purple wand from the Gates of Badspotania? That does massive knockback.

Do you happen to have the purple wand from the Gates of Badspotania? That does massive knockback.
Pssh, just get the TwenteFreak head from the moderator lab, the head will latch onto Ephi and he won't be able to attack.

Pssh, just get the TwenteFreak head from the moderator lab, the head will latch onto Ephi and he won't be able to attack.
or you could just get kalphiter from the 24/7 new year party club and use him to distract ephi?

i mean it's that simple come on

or you could just get kalphiter from the 24/7 new year party club and use him to distract ephi?

i mean it's that simple come on
you guys are idiots

just kill RTB with ddos magic and his defense will go down once you get to him

he'll pretty much die within 3 hits

you guys are idiots

just kill RTB with ddos magic and his defense will go down once you get to him

he'll pretty much die within 3 hits
yeah but what if ephi pushbrooms him before he dies

explain that bub

yeah but what if ephi pushbrooms him before he dies

explain that bub
quick reflexes

you need to be quick to land the three shots before you get knocked off

if not then i guess YOU'RE TO SLOWWWW

Guys, quit hating on others for their strategies. One of BLMAM's main features is many solutions to one problem.

Personally, I used the quick-dash powerup unlocked from the cyber speedrun to avoid his pushbrooming. I fell off once from my own foolhardy, though, so it'd probably be best to try another solution unless you're pro at movement.

i don't know about you guys but i literally just jumped over him

How do I get passed the part where rotondo chases me through ice palace with his secret alts? I always run out if stamina and I don't have enough potions.

How do I get passed the part where rotondo chases me through ice palace with his secret alts? I always run out if stamina and I don't have enough potions.
dress up as rotondo

after all

everyone is rotondo

Did anyone ever managed to get into the Final Boss? I don't care about spoiler alerts

Also this topic officially changed from "what is your favorite gamemode?" to "Blockland Adventure Mode Tips and Tricks"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 06:12:41 PM by Filipe »

there's a secret little cubby hole that you can crouch into, it leads you outside

if you keep running down the obvious path it actually leads to a dead end and you die

Did anyone ever managed to get into the Final Boss? I don't care about spoiler alerts

Also this topic officially changed from "what is your favorite gamemode?" to "Blockland Adventure Mode Tips and Tricks"
yeah
it's gigapressor with the power of total darkness and shadows about to put blockland in total darkness forever
he's also as fast as light so good luck

or at least thats what i got
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 06:18:52 PM by The Resonte! »

final boss is different for everyone. depends on the choices you make throughout the game

Where's that rocket you have to find? I haven't played it in a while but I think that's where I left off.