Poll

I just want to know.

Its fake
Its real

Author Topic: Is adventure mode fake?  (Read 9521 times)

if you weren't here pre-retail then yeah, it may as well be fake as far as you're concerned

Its an overused stuffty joke that should just die.

So in otherwords, yes.

No, you have to unlock it.

No, you have to unlock it.
You first have to find the golden brick, right?

Its an overused stuffty joke that should just die.

So in otherwords, yes.
Wow looks like someone didn't find the
golden brick

You first have to find the golden brick, right?
No, the golden brick was deleted in v21. You now have to go to farlands and find the temple build made out of dts. Inside that shall be a golden dts shaped brick roughly the size of a 2x4. Once you click it you shall be given a link to a hidden page of the blockland website to download the gamemode. Its hard to spot the temple do to the farlands were scripted to obstruct your vision so its more of a challenge. I learned you can cheat this by setting your field of view to 25.

No, the golden brick was deleted in v21. You now have to go to farlands and find the temple build made out of dts. Inside that shall be a golden dts shaped brick roughly the size of a 2x4. Once you click it you shall be given a link to a hidden page of the blockland website to download the gamemode. Its hard to spot the temple do to the farlands were scripted to obstruct your vision so its more of a challenge. I learned you can cheat this by setting your field of view to 25.
You have to hover when you are in the build though, the ground doesn't have collision.

I thought the gamemode automatically plays once you set everything in the Enviroment options to max?

I thought the gamemode automatically plays once you set everything in the Enviroment options to max?
No, that was just a rumor that some players thought up to trick people.

Its just a joke that people keep using when its not even funny

No, that was just a rumor that some players thought up to trick people.
Oh.

Well I already tested at this point and it sends you to hell.

forget