Author Topic: why i'm so mad recently  (Read 5619 times)

and people get sad at their mother's passing away too? you're saying that people should just not feel emotions about something just because you can't do anything about it?

forget off you parasite, go back to the swamp you crawled out of.
their sad for a while, but they don't go to work crying for the rest of their life and blame it on their mothers death.  you get over things, not just let yourself give up on everything and turn into an emotional volcano

and again, petty insults, really?

their sad for a while, but they don't go to work crying for the rest of their life and blame it on their mothers death.  you get over things, not just let yourself give up on everything and turn into an emotional volcano

and again, petty insults, really?
are you implying that the OP has been crying about this for all of his life and/or will be crying about this for the rest of his life?

yes, petty insults. it helps me deal with the pain of talking to a total starfish.

Call the police on her for child endangerment because of drugs.

are you implying that the OP has been crying about this for all of his life and/or will be crying about this for the rest of his life?

yes, petty insults. it helps me deal with the pain of talking to a total starfish.
i can imagine this has being going on since OP's birth

he's stated SEVERAL times in the OP he has bitched about this in the past, which could be estimating anywhere from 3 - 6 months ago

assuming OP is 14-15, it's time to forget the fact his mom is a druggie and move on with his life and stop being angry or sad

and you're the one throwing petty insults, I'm the one expressing an opinion, if you claim me as the starfish then I don't know how your brain decided that one

people deal with their mom who's been good to them their entire LIFE passing away, every single loving day

saying that you're constantly mad, and constantly sad, and constantly etc etc over something that you have no control over is being flat out stupid.  If it's not in your hands there's no reason to be emotionally attached to it, especially if it's having a negative effect on you.

So due to the fact that people lose their mother every day, freek should bottle up his emotions and "Get over it"?

That is really stuffty advice.

their sad for a while, but they don't go to work crying for the rest of their life and blame it on their mothers death.  you get over things, not just let yourself give up on everything and turn into an emotional volcano

You do not know anything about this, bub. Nobody simply gets over the death of a parent.

and you're the one throwing petty insults, I'm the one expressing an opinion, if you claim me as the starfish then I don't know how your brain decided that one

My brain also decides that you're an starfish. Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it's not a stuffty opinion.

what you imagine doesn't matter.

forget the fact that his MOTHER, his parent, is a druggie and is not only loving over his life but also her own life and making others lives bad? when it's being shoved in his face?

yes, you're an starfish. I never said I was a good or pleasant person.

So due to the fact that people lose their mother every day, freek should bottle up his emotions and "Get over it"?

That is really stuffty advice.

You do not know anything about this, bub. Nobody simply gets over the death of a parent.

My brain also decides that you're an starfish and that your opinion isn't needed at all

-plenty of other people do, crying over something like that for over a year is pathetic

-i do, actually

-okay, and my brain is telling me not give a flying forget

-plenty of other people do, crying over something like that for over a year is pathetic

So this basically shows you know squat about losing a parent

-i do, actually

If you did, you wouldn't be offering stuffty advice that, if heeded, would make freek's life even worse.

So this basically shows you know squat about losing a parent

If you did, you wouldn't be offering stuffty advice that, if heeded, would make freek's life even worse.

really?

I know nothing about losing a parent?

How about this you inconsiderate forget, I've lost both of my birth parents, you think I go to school and start punching kids in the face and crying in a corner because of that?  No.  I realize they died and there's jack stuff I can do about it, why the forget should I cry or be angry over something I can never change, over people I'll never see again.

And you know this really shocking thing?  I love my life, I wouldn't change anything about it.

Do I think about my parents from time to time?  Hell yeah I do, do I get sad or mad over it?  No.

How about this you inconsiderate forget, I've lost both of my birth parents, you think I go to school and start punching kids in the face and crying in a corner because of that?  No.  I realize they died and there's jack stuff I can do about it, why the forget should I cry or be angry over something I can never change, over people I'll never see again.

And you know this really shocking thing?  I love my life, I wouldn't change anything about it.

Do I think about my parents from time to time?  Hell yeah I do, do I get sad or mad over it?  No.

Get over yourself. Not everyone is readily equipped to deal loss. Freek isn't using his problem as an excuse to be sad or mad, he's been dealing with a lot of stuff and that sort of actually does have a negative effect on people.

Like I said earlier, bottling up emotions isn't going to help him one bit.

Get over yourself. Not everyone is readily equipped to deal loss. Freek isn't using his problem as an excuse to be sad or mad, he's been dealing with a lot of stuff and that sort of actually does have a negative effect on people.

Like I said earlier, bottling up emotions isn't going to help him one bit.
'get over myself'

are.
you.
loving.
kidding.
me.

the hypocrisy is literally breaking any scale imaginable

really?

I know nothing about losing a parent?

You know, not everyone is as strong as you. If you have endured personal loss, I feel for you, but that does not mean that someone else experiencing less loss is somehow more minor.

'get over myself'

are.
you.
loving.
kidding.
me.

no it isn't you egotistical forget.

'get over myself'

are.
you.
loving.
kidding.
me.

Just because you could get over something doesn't mean that everyone who's dealing with loss can and should do the same. I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm being realistic.

itt jazz starting up his hate-omate again