Something odd happened today...

Author Topic: Something odd happened today...  (Read 2115 times)

Today in school in both my english classes we had a test on our survival knowledge, It seemed like just a coincided first but later that day I talked to a guy in another state and he had the test as well.

The only logical anwser is government conspiracy.

Not to only that the teacher played the siren used in an air raid and asked us what we where suppose to do.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:30:53 AM by Rainzx¹ »

I didn't get this test, and I live in Georgia which is probably a huge target for an air raid strike if that's what you're wondering.

today our school had "Armaggedon" day
basically all drills including chemical leak drill all in one day

I live in SC....and we didn't get no survival test lol.

I live in Illinois. What the hell is it that you need a survival test for? loving PRESIDENT!!

thanks, obama.
*Hands you a gun* Go to the white house and loving spray and pray.

I didn't get one either. Then again, I'm homeschooled...

I wish I could've done that. :(
My Fallout skills would come in handy.

thanks, obama.
Yeah thanks mister president the great douche of friendry and gaylordism. Only if something happened to this Motha loving brother. May god smile upon thee.

P.S I hope obama dies horribly. BECAUSE HES A STUPID ASS loving PRESIDENT! Damn president....

Yeah thanks mister president the great douche of friendry and gaylordism. Only if something happened to this Motha loving brother. May god smile upon thee.

P.S I hope obama dies horribly. BECAUSE HES A STUPID ASS loving PRESIDENT! Damn president....
your dragging it more than it needs to be

NSA watching yo ass

racism and family values spotted

obama is a puppet, hate him for being used in the wrong not for whatever fairy tail you made in your head.