Author Topic: I have a guest cat  (Read 2542 times)

Damn night fox, I'm jealous. You get all the pusillanimous individual :C
Is no one going to comment that NightFox is the forums biggest furry and how this could somehow come into the equation

don't feed anyone else's cat apart from your own because that cat will probably live with you and abandon it's original owners.
why would I care if a cute cat decided to stay with us anyway
if he actually left his owners permanently that would have to mean they weren't feeding him or something

I like the color of the cat. I am surprised at how well trained it is.

We had a tame cat hanging out in our yard two summers ago, when my loony cousin was staying with us. She called him "chester" and the name stuck. Top half orange, bottom half white. We never did figure out who he belonged to, but he drops by every now and again, and our cat always flips stuff because he's a really jealous sort. Our cat is an indoor cat, and he grew up alongside his brother, and he craves attention as well as food.

Our neighbor has a fat black cat, it comes over so I and my siblings can pet him. It's cute, we occasionally leave water out for him and he seems to like that when it's hot out.

He however doesn't like my cat(I bought her out once to see how they reacted, she reacted positively while he started to hiss at her), she's an indoor cat so luckily this isn't a problem.

Is no one going to comment that NightFox is the forums biggest furry and how this could somehow come into the equation
because it doesn't need to be brought up unless you're trying to be an ass about it

OT: we had a cat that came up on our back porch one day while we were just doin stuff near the door
or neighbors had no cats and we live in the middle of loving Nowhere Forest so
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:22:21 PM by kanew2000 »

A cat used to come up to our house, it had a huge scar / sore on its front chest, we didn't know what it was and the cat rarely comes up too.
It was an orange, white, and gray cat if I am correct, and it had two different color eyes.
I've tried to get my mom to call an animal shelter to come look at it, cause about every other time it comes up, the scar is worse or better then it was before.
And its been coming up for more then half a year, so I am pretty certain its some kind of disease, or the owners just abuse them.

Is no one going to comment that NightFox is the forums biggest furry and how this could somehow come into the equation
LOL

because it doesn't need to be brought up unless you're trying to be an ass about it
I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to be rude and there's nothing wrong with joking about it sometimes
I've tried to get my mom to call an animal shelter to come look at it, cause about every other time it comes up, the scar is worse or better then it was before.
the problem with that is that whatever shelter is near you is likely not a no-kill shelter. so they'd just end up killing him within a certain amount of time (if not immediately bc of his injuries, since even a no-kill shelter won't pay vet fees)

That's not true at all.

Cats are clever and sly. They will live in one house and eat there, and then happily go to the houses of other people and eat there too, and then return.
A cat won't leave it's previous house when both of them have food. They like to get the best of both.

This documentary is great. Give it a watch.
Horizon: The Secret Life of the Cat.
just because it's a documentary, doesn't mean it's 100% truthful fact.

just because it's a documentary, doesn't mean it's 100% truthful fact.
he's right tho
cat's don't just leave their owners