Author Topic: Brozie's Military Outpost RP  (Read 1741 times)

Host is online, come in and follow all orders given by admins, please. Set in an arid environment with little water in the middle east. Build is decent and expecting to have a good time. Please be serious.

HOST SESSION START: 1800 Pacific Time
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 08:06:14 PM by Mounds Bar »

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I can't host! Will anyone please host for me?

Yay another god damn server where you are ordered to do things by the admin, like "stand on the yellow line" and "fire at enemy!!" You have no freewill. You are just a pawn, and the admin plays what ever he wants the players to.

/military rp's

Yay another god damn server where you are ordered to do things by the admin, like "stand on the yellow line" and "fire at enemy!!" You have no freewill. You are just a pawn, and the admin plays what ever he wants the players to.

/military rp's
Were you Swat 4?

Also, come back when you find another server that isn't a zombie or family RP in the server listings.

Seriously, go forget yourself, it's as legitimate as one of those handicapped post-apocalyptic do what ever the forget you want RPs.

Also, come back when you find another server that isn't a zombie or family RP in the server listings.

Seriously, go forget yourself, it's as legitimate as one of those handicapped post-apocalyptic do wthat ever the forget you want RPs.

Doesn't mean its any fun.
And thats a damned good thing to note.

Doesn't mean its any fun.
And thats a damned good thing to note.
You haven't even tried it.

You haven't even tried it.

Let me put it this way.

Just because it's
as legitimate as one of those handicapped post-apocalyptic do what ever the forget you want RPs.
that doesnt make it any fun.
I never said anything about its actual quality.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:30:09 AM by Snick0rz »