Author Topic: Ephialtes: Random RTB Ban and claim that I am Spencer  (Read 21124 times)

oh by the way this is very relevant

ill be 18 next wednesday so here's some life advice jazz because im older than you so im cooler:
go away

yeah but hes a dad unlike u chump lole!!!!

ephi told me the proof last night during a short phone call.
its legit
my word is greater then any blocklander's. so there ya go.

omfg those old members
ya good old times back in 2007 when all the good members were here

Date Registered:    March 10, 2010

uhh

i'm still here i'm right below marcem's post you friend

it's funny as hell to scroll through this topic and watch big brother/kalphiter fight over who's service is better while the obvious spencer alt is going "GEEZ GUYS IM INNOCENT LEAVE ME ALONE"
quote author=Yosher link=topic=241418.msg6889815#msg6889815 date=1378931391]
oh please lol. you're just like those hippies that wait for gun accidents to happen so they can make guns look bad, except the gun accidents are RTB drama(which is usually just some dumbass getting his ass banned from RTB for a perfectly good reason), and the guns are RTB.
[/quote]
a gun purchased for "self defense" is over 22x more likely to be used in a Self Delete or murder than in defense

^^ oh god I screwed up that post badly, fixing ^^

it's funny as hell to scroll through this topic and watch big brother/kalphiter fight over who's service is better while the obvious spencer alt is going "GEEZ GUYS IM INNOCENT LEAVE ME ALONE"

oh please lol. you're just like those hippies that wait for gun accidents to happen so they can make guns look bad, except the gun accidents are RTB drama(which is usually just some dumbass getting his ass banned from RTB for a perfectly good reason), and the guns are RTB.

a gun purchased for "self defense" is over 22x more likely to be used in a Self Delete or murder than in defense

Ohh boy, better get some popcorn.

Kind of have to agree that we can't really go on peoples words, it would be better to have a picture or something. I'm leaning on the side that says Lightbulb is not Spencer and is just a friend of his.

It's no wonder since the subject of matter is Ephialtes. He'll ban you from RTB for anything he doesn't like or just makes a random guess (and claims he "looked into it") so it's not surprising. I don't think you are Spencer and Ephialtes will of course never give up his assumption.

He panicked when someone else called Deve made a joke and banned him from the service immediately.

grudge

I'm totally not spencer2015 :Cookiemonster: