Author Topic: whoever is harassing my family, quit it  (Read 11479 times)

Hey I'm allowed to point fingers at you, especially after you pulled all that stuff.
No you're not.

guys guys

breaking news

you hear about that killer they were about to convict?
well new evidence has been found, he is off the hook.

they found a letter he wrote to his brother saying he didnt do it

I was in a Skype call with them all recently. They never called yola.

Wow.
Buncha richards, whoever's doing this.

Making this thread was a bad idea.

Really bad idea.

But that's forgeted up that a group of richardwads are spam calling your grandparents.
It's a skype call group probably. Considering you said that there were more than 1 voice on the phone.
Ask your parents to check the caller ID. Then you can contact skype support and find out who it is.

The skype number is what server it's coming from I believe.

Or

Call your telephone services provider and ask for assistance blocking the number, and/or your local police department. The police can trace harassing numbers if it is justified, including blocked numbers, etc.

That wont stop it.

OP should get his grandparents to call the police, maybe press charges idk.

...definitely press charges. this is harassment. how did they even get the number, though?

also when i first saw the thread name and thread owner i was like "lol people still hate the jazz alts he probably calls his family now or something"

Call the cops and get the prank caller forgeted

Then see who suddenly becomes inactive on the forums
Then you will know who

Maybe its Badspot doing it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:09:10 AM by Sentry »

Maybe its Badspot doing it.
The plot thickens.
Badspot hired 3 teenagers to spam call Jayz/yola

just keep the phone off the hook for an hour. little kids with ADD and insecurities can't wait around that long, they'll get bored and leave.

you can also do yourself a favor here: lay low on the forum. stop stirring up controversy literally everywhere you go.

and yeah, wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the forums resident skype circlejerks. they're a dime a dozen and they're all full of autistic 12 year olds.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:15:23 AM by RaR »

People are seriously starfishs. I hope they get caught.

wow that's weak. i mean, you've been a friend over the years and all that but your family members should not have to pay or even have anything to do with it.