Author Topic: whoever is harassing my family, quit it  (Read 11621 times)

im going to bed

if this persists through until the morning ill call the local authorities and see what they suggest

Since it's a bit different than having your number spoofed by a scammer, there may be something they can do. But I wouldn't get your hopes up, they couldn't do a thing for us

Calling as "restricted" only means that you can't see who calls. Whatever company you get your phone service from knows exactly who is calling. (Unless he's using a stolen phone, of course)

So, get your local authorities to get them to look in their database who is spam calling!

as much as i dont really like yola
this is forgeted up

as much as i dont really like yola
this is forgeted up
as much as you are late
you are right

itt: people randomly blaming other people

Jazz stopped posting. That means he's going to his grandparent's place to take the call himself.

i didn't even know yola had grandparents

I don't have grandparents

My parents were born of their grandparents, so I don't get any grandparents of my own. That entire generation was just skipped in my family

My parents were born of their grandparents, so I don't get any grandparents of my own. That entire generation was just skipped in my family

In all seriousness. Just call the police. They'll work with you to figure out who these kids are.

what did u think his parents were adam and eve or something

How the forget does that work

How the forget does that work
It doesn't. He's either joking or just stupid, and I haven't seen Mysteroo to be much of a joker.

what did u think his parents were adam and eve or something
ye duh

OH WOW

best ad ever for this topic

OH WOW
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/25gwgld.
best ad ever for this topic
Oh that silly adbot