My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.

Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 10058 times)

I really don't believe this after amount of attention whores there are on here, but if this is true, Hollystuff i'm sorry.
If this is real, I'm sure your conditional statement has made him feel much better.

So you posted in the title that he just killed himself when you have no proof that he did. He could've just posted that facebook note as a plea for sympathy.

you know you're having a bad time when woolys is calling you an obv troll

Killing yourself is the pusillanimous individual ass way to get out of problems.
oh yeah because the people who do it must just have normally functioning brains and because they can't face problems they kill themselves
oh and also
forget you.

Honestly though I'm going to consider this a fake, many people pretend to have problems when they only care about attention; whether it's the op or his friend
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 03:16:53 PM by lolz?? »

calling fake because OP is too dumb for words

this.

you don't realize how many loving kids plea for attention and use Self Delete as their main reason for people to feel sorry for them

honestly, people who plea for sympathy are the absolute worst kind of people.

Even if OP was lieing, what's so horrible about giving someone some attention? Either you can call him out and risk being wrong and looking like a jerk, or you can just have a grain of empathy and act like you believe him. It's not going to do any damage

Also could you guys just try and have a tiny bit of respect? Being suicidal doesn't make you a wimpy baby that can't deal with anything, and it doesn't make you a mental whack job. Some people just have extremely difficult situations that wear on them over time, there are just some things that few people can handle without help.

It's not going to do any damage
it's damaging in that we're gratifying his need for attention, reinforcing his current behaviour (lying)

on par with giving your dog a treat when it stuffs on your rug

Only friend? I'm sorry what?

you know you're having a bad time when woolys is calling you an obv troll

Because it couldn't be any more obvious, I don't know how people believe this.

PS: My brother just died

my condolences!!!!!

Omg ty im having such hard times, ur tys mean a lot to me :)

it's damaging in that we're gratifying his need for attention, reinforcing his current behaviour (lying)

on par with giving your dog a treat when it stuffs on your rug
Let's see, which is worse:

Giving someone unneeded attention
or being wrong in accusing someone of lieing, and ending up making an already depressed person even worse off?

if my friend commit Self Delete this would be the very last place i would talk about it

These forums really seem to have no understanding of what depression actually is. It's not just being sad, it's a mental illness that takes a doctor to help with. Not some phase you jut grow out of.
yeah and you have the option to get a doctor

if my friend commit Self Delete this would be the very last place i would talk about it

Not unless you were looking for attention, ey? Check mate.