Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 10084 times)

yeah, thats probably it
hes gonna be in a mental hospital for quite a while now.

im pretty sure he posted that then he drank the bleach.

like when people say theyre getting in the car when theyre a couple steps away from the car.

that's based on the assumption that he's telling the truth
Well actually I meant if he was joking, then the joke would have made no sense. If he was pretending that his friend killed himself, why would anybody believe that it somehow caused him to die?
Anyways, I was going to say that maybe you're right, but then

Which I think is pretty good evidence to say that he's not trying to fake death  :cookieMonster:

Anyways, glad to hear he's alright Silreath.

he didn't come to school today
the police called me and told me hes in the hospital
they picked him up at around 6:30 last night (I made the topic AFTER calling everyone)
Thanks to some for comforting
What's his condition like?

Anyways, I was going to say that maybe you're right, but then
Which I think is pretty good evidence to say that he's not trying to fake death  :cookieMonster:
i already said i didnt think he was pretending to be dead, l2 read

yeah, pretty sure that's just standard edgy teen bullstuff that's probably always been there

drinking bleach is so tedious. he could have gone the easier way like hanging himself or something.
Pass goddamnit, this is serious.

Silreath changed his profile again probably after he realized this was a bad idea.

depression is accepted as a legitimate condition by modern medical science because otherwise there'd be an uprising of teenagers bitching and moaning about it

its because according to the fda, no pills are allowed to even exist unless they are for a disease.
so the pharma's lobby to have every last simple symptom officially declared a disease. so the stuff can be sold legally.

of course a pill can make you not depressed. there can be drugs that do anything. that dosnt the slightest bit make it the most effective fix for the issue.

people who sell pills are shills. people who buy them are lazy.

also why did you guys think i was dead?
ive had those for a while now

O so you did
The funny thing is I actually read over that but I guess it went in one ear and out the other -er.. maybe in one eye? I don't know

also why did you guys think i was dead?
ive had those for a while now
called it

If OP didn't want to be harassed maybe he shouldn't have trolled

If he is telling the truth maybe he should stop associating with the nether ones that commit Self Delete and cut themselves until they are pale. Those people just want attention instead of actually dealing with their problems.

Self Delete is the pusillanimous individual way out, and people who post Self Delete notes are annoying. If they really wanted to die they would just do it, that's why Badspot probably has that rule (That and he probably doesn't want cops seizing his site...)

the only greater cry for attention than saying you're going to ctrl+k is saying you're going home for scrapbooking

the only greater cry for attention than saying you're going to ctrl+k is saying you're going home for scrapbooking