Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 10073 times)

ugh forget i called all the right people ok
ill see if its true if he comes to school tomorrow

no you didn't
you called the school who's going to "check on him tomorrow"

if he did actually drink bleach he'll just die unless you call the authorities

it's not his job to call the police what the hell guys
unless silreath is like such a good friend he's constantly over at his house and his parents know him as well as their own son or something like that he really doesn't have a reason to, it was posted on facebook, there are probably twenty people calling the police about the exact same thing at that very moment.

Seriously?

unless silreath is like such a good friend he's constantly over at his house and his parents know him as well as their own son or something like that he really doesn't have a reason to, it was posted on facebook, there are probably twenty people calling the police about the exact same thing at that very moment.
what if they didn't care or he doesn't have many friends

Can we see the Self Delete note?
um why?
it's probably pretty personal and definitely none of your business

dude shut it
No respect for someone who would rather tell an internet forum about someone attempting Self Delete instead of calling the cops.

ugh forget i called all the right people ok
ill see if its true if he comes to school tomorrow
Did you call the police?

Technically he isn't obligated to call the police, but it's basically like he's letting the guy die otherwise.

You don't know that. Better safe than sorry.

wait, are you kidding me?

and what if every kid on his friends list thought this?

Unless they all think the same, "there are probably twenty people calling the police about the same exact thing at this very moment." Then no one calls.

exactly

For the record, what Orion is describing has happened dozens of times before.

Technically he isn't obligated to call the police, but it's basically like he's letting the guy die otherwise.
For real. You can't just assume 20 people are calling the cops. What if the only people who saw the note were the ones who don't care and/or thought it was a joke?

Don't be scared to call the cops, it's very serious and they'd help immediately.

Seriously, if you don't want your friend to die then help him.

um why?
it's probably pretty personal and definitely none of your business
how so?

It was posted on Facebook I'm not sure how personal it could be. I'm just curious. And he brought the Self Delete up on this forums bringing me into this therefore it's some of my business

Every minute that passes, I'm losing respect for Silreath unless he calls the police. I mean seriously, don't let him die.

Or this could just be a fake thread, in which I will still loss respect for Silreath.

Every minute that passes, I'm losing respect for Silreath unless he calls the police. I mean seriously, don't let him die.

Or this could just be a fake thread, in which I will still loss respect for Silreath.

He doesn't need your respect, however, if he gives more than one stuff he should call someone to check on him now.