Author Topic: Steam OS/Steam Machines/Steam Controller Coming Soon - Controller Demonstration  (Read 19158 times)

how about you give us half life 3

Half Life 3 will be a steambox exclusive. Valve will sell forgettons of steamboxes. PC gamers will literally explode.

Also microsoft will get forgeted because the xbox one will sell terribly. Sony and Valve will be the top two competing buisness rivals in gaming. Nintendo will be off doing its own thing targeting younger audiences. EA will still suck and noone will use origin ever again. (except maybe for battlefield.)

dota3+hl3+portal3+tf3+l4d3 all free with steambox.

most highly sold console in history

steambox, dota 2's free to play documentary, and game library sharing

Piracy message?
The numbers seem to mean something.
3 threes
Half-Life 3 confirmed

dota3+hl3+portal3+tf3+l4d3 all free with steambox.

most highly sold console in history
+CSGO2?

steambox, dota 2's free to play documentary, and game library sharing
I don't think so, I see steambox symbolized by the O, sharing with the O + O, but what about hte middle?

It looks really cool, so basically it'll be a console just for Steam? I like the idea but I thought Steam and Valve only focused on PC gaming. It's good to hear that they are moving to a new platform as well.

It looks really cool, so basically it'll be a console just for Steam? I like the idea but I thought Steam and Valve only focused on PC gaming. It's good to hear that they are moving to a new platform as well.
It IS pc gaming though, that's the whole idea.

I wonder if i'll be able to play my games I already have on steam

I wonder if i'll be able to play my games I already have on steam
Yeah, it's really just running linux.