Author Topic: Planes by Mr Queeba (a.k.a Planes By Blocko Air Inc) NEW PLANE  (Read 10758 times)

It's okay for a start, try shaping the planes more though. You don't see many boxes flying in the sky.

It's okay for a start, try shaping the planes more though. You don't see many boxes flying in the sky.

I know. My next build will be less box and more plane.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=171184.0 This is my second plane ever. You can see that it is really boxy and relatively simple to make. Maybe if you go for a style such as this and practice it a few times, then you can eventually go on to more complex designs.

Are you kidding me? To be honest, this is one of the worst plane build ever, are you sure you arent a troll? You can be drunk, but please... (maybe this is artistic view, but i dont understand it anyway eww)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 11:02:18 AM by Sylvanor »

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 11:22:03 AM by Mr Queeba »

You shouldn't post your first build here cause of course everyone will critize it.
You need to put wings too.

Good luck on your next build, update us with pictures!

UPDATE: Multiple negative comments. Thread will be locked after a few more of them. Last thread locked perm by mod due to Negative comments. OK, I understand it is a box, but do you REALLY need to be a Critic? It's either you Praise my builds or Go away. All you people who posted negative comments are like people who expect a superb build from a player new to plane-building. Stop being mean. And those bricks on the back of the 2 planes are the wings. Now I know where to put the wings in my next build.
Are you loving serious
You posted these just so people can go "OMG I LOOOOOVE YOUR BOXES!" Instead of accepting any constructive criticism?

Your third plane isn't any better, you just rounded it and made a super spammy interior.
Along with the fact that the roof cuts off, it has no wings, and the interior itself is just a bunch of black boxes.
Have you even seen an airplane before?

I suggest you get wedge bricks for wings, so you don't have brick wings
Along with your third plane, its just a bunch of print bricks, try using something that isn't so spammy.
Only use print bricks where you need them.

In the unilove bathroom, if those 1x1s are supposed to be tiles, don't. It only looks bad.

The inside of planes have a room for the pilots, it isn't just connected with the seats.

The seats aren't just sideways black boxes, they are actual seats, like in a car.

Are you kidding me? To be honest, this is one of the worst plane build ever, are you sure you arent a troll? You can be drunk, but please... (maybe this is artistic view, but i dont understand it anyway eww)
wow

Obvious troll is obvious...

There is a difference between constructive criticism and Negative posts. Im sorry but we are allowed to give pointers and tips to make it better. "Praising builds or going away"-- Really?

Are you loving serious
You posted these just so people can go "OMG I LOOOOOVE YOUR BOXES!" Instead of accepting any constructive criticism?

Your third plane isn't any better, you just rounded it and made a super spammy interior.
Along with the fact that the roof cuts off, it has no wings, and the interior itself is just a bunch of black boxes.

I suggest you get wedge bricks for wings, so you don't have brick wings
Along with your third plane, its just a bunch of print bricks, try using something that isn't so spammy.
Only use print bricks where you need them.
This.

also

Why are the wings in the BACK?