Author Topic: Call of Duty: Ghosts  (Read 4048 times)

I wonder what it will be like, anyone else wonder?

Don't post if you're a hater, and don't post if you're a fan boy.

So yeah, What year is CoD Ghosts in?
1900's?
1800's?
2000's?

Hmmm... Makes me wonder...

Exactly like the one before it.

3 topics about it already! Jesus..

It's going to be stuff but I'm going to get it anyway. That's how it always works...

you act like this is a bad thing.

every time developers make the next sequel a completely new type reinvention of the series, allll the fans hate it.
its like clockwork, and has happened every time its tried for the last 20 years.

but to just modernize the same successful and loved game, seems like a good thing.

And the one before that one and the one before the one before that one and the one before the one before the one before that one.

All that same stuff.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:27:20 PM by Raven¢roft »

So yeah, What year is CoD Ghosts in?
1900's?
1800's?
2000's?

Hmmm... Makes me wonder...
um

what

Don't post if you're a hater, and don't post if you're a fan boy.
So, you don't want anyone to post here at all?

Also, this entire franchise should be renamed "Recycled Mechanics: The Game"

I don't mind. They took out the more complex mechanics from UO and have been rehashing that since. Like Counter-Stike, but with yearly sequels and dumbed down gameplay.

So, you don't want anyone to post here at all?

Also, this entire franchise should be renamed "Recycled Mechanics: The Game"
No, it means Haters of CoD (Which means people who go around saying stuff like "COD SUKZ!!!1!" And fan boys can go away.

you act like this is a bad thing.

every time developers make the next sequel a completely new type reinvention of the series, allll the fans hate it.
its like clockwork, and has happened every time its tried for the last 20 years.

but to just modernize the same successful and loved game, seems like a good thing.
COD is "New Super Mario Bros" level repetitive stuff. The games don't look too different and all they ever add is more guns, maps and a new crappy 4 hour campaign.

Oh and don't forget, the fish move away from you when you go near them. OOoooh, innovative.

ITT: people circlejerking over the fish and pretending 2025 = 1960s to boost their e-peens

COD is "New Super Mario Bros" level repetitive stuff. The games don't look too different and all they ever add is more guns, maps and a new crappy 4 hour campaign.

Oh and don't forget, the fish move away from you when you go near them. OOoooh, innovative.

that sounds perfect.

cod4 was a great game, why should they reinvent it?

they tried reinventing mario to much and we are left with bullstuff like the galaxy games.

that sounds perfect.

cod4 was a great game, why should they reinvent it?

they tried reinventing mario to much and we are left with bullstuff like the galaxy games.
But Super Mario Galaxy was actually good.