Author Topic: Music pack  (Read 2401 times)

Hi, since I'm formatting my whole hard drive, I had to make backups and had the idea to share the music loops I made while browsing the stuff I had on my game.

CAUTION : The loops are VERY long ! I made them long on purpose because otherwise the looping would sound like total stuff. If you don't like heavy files on your server for whatever reason, avoid downloading all 5 loops.

Anyway, these loops are very different to eachother, because I felt like making some loops for certain songs that I liked. I tried to make the looping sound as nice as possible.

I can take requests, but, please, give INDICATIONS. Tell me which song, when it begins the loop, and when it stops. Only one or two songs per person.
If you have the time, you can rate my loops, and tell me what's good or not.

You can download each loop by clicking on the links below (duh) :

Haddaway - What Is Love 8-bit Download here (The loop may sound a bit weird, as this is the first loop I ever made)

Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Lobby Download here

Sonic Adventure 2 - Normal Chao Garden Download here

8-Bit Head-Bangers REMIX (A chiptune made by talented french artists) Download here

NEW ! Terraria Hallow Undergrounds Download here (This one is in high quality, I may compress it later)

Note : The looping on Mediafire's music player is NOT instantaneous ! The looping is much nicer on Blockland.

I may compress each loop to make them lighter and add maybe other ones later.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:11:56 AM by sonic38 »

Songs are supposed to be under 500kb, right? Says it here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=13422.0