Author Topic: McBlock a liar,freekiller, and a idiot  (Read 4220 times)

Playing tezuni jailbreak and a freekiller named "McBlock" comes and freekills me in the Cafe saying "I had a gun" even though i dident drop anything when i died. Then later he starts ling about himself freekilling me and the Mods/admins belive him even though it was obivous he was ling. Then he started giving me items and killing me for it. In other news never let him in your prison RPs.

So glad we have proof for this ling problem
Post some pictures/screenshots of him doing this, you have no proof right now.

Tip:
Tezuni's is full of people like this, don't join it.

typical tezuni server fanbase

So glad we have proof for this ling problem
Post some pictures/screenshots of him doing this, you have no proof right now.

Tip:
Tezuni's is full of people like this, don't join it.
When did i ever said "so glad we got this problom done" I just put this up so people whoud know how much of a five year old he/she is.

When did i ever said "so glad we got this problom done" I just put this up so people whoud know how much of a five year old he/she is.
Err, we need proof to actually believe you

Err, we need proof to actually believe you
Tezuni's Server. Good enough proof.

Quotes from McBlock "Cake has a key!" "cake stop lieing that i freekilled you" Quotes from idiotic admins "Cake just stop it" (even though he saw him give me a key and kill me for it)

Finally i got banned from that exuse for a server so now i can live happily away from that 5 year old! :D

My advice is to not play on that server.

Finally i got banned from that exuse for a server so now i can live happily away from that 5 year old! :D
If you drama anything related to that server, you'll get banned. That's how it works.

If you drama anything related to that server, you'll get banned. That's how it works.
I was banned by the idiot admins before they even saw this post.

I was banned by the idiot admins before they even saw this post.
This kind of thing happens often. Just don't go there and try to actually find a good server to play on that isn't Tezuni's

typos in red

typos in red
you shouldn't loving correct someone on their grammar if you have poor grammar